that thug love♡

when I first saw u I already know there was something inside of u something I thought I would neva find

Heather pov

Bae? no answer I looked over this nigga really went to sleep on me ole black skinny ass. I got something fah his ass I started kissing on his neck .HE moved a little .I put my hands in his basketball shorts and started messaging his dick .He woke up I ran out the room Heather, Heather man come back here said Kentrell .I ran in Lexie's room and hide behind her bed .Boo! how the fuck I get caught .Yo ass gave u away said Trell I punched him in the chest. Bae I'm hungry said Trell said Den go cook I said. Alright you not getting none either said Trell .Really? den I will go cook said Heather, what you want Bacon eggs, grits,biscuits, and hash brown said Trell Ok she pushed passed him, he slapped my ass, Ouch! keep yo hands to yourself boy I said . 45 minutes later i was putting the food on the table Bae come eat . he came in there running like a big ass kid , we sat and said grace Bae what time you gotta be at work for .1:45 said me .Oh good said Trell I swear this nigga here always got something up his sleeve . He put the dishes in the dish washer . I left and got in the shower .10mins later I hear the door open I know it was Trell he got in the shower with me I turned and kissed him he kissed back with tongue .He picked me up on the shower wall and went to work with his tongue he turned me around and just slammed in me .Shit Trell I moaned he pulled my hair slapping my ass hard going crazy he pulled out I slid down facing his 10 inch and wrapped my palm soft lips around his dick going wild while he looking down at me which I love him pulling my hair making me go deep until I started gagging .An hour later it was 12:30am we showered and cleaned each other I walked in our walking closet and picked out some high waisted jeans, wit a cheetahs print shirt , and my high top timbaland heels and to finish I put on my boss chain and my Micheal kors purse i was off to work . I kissed my king goodbye .I got in my 2013 Mercedes Benz and driver straight to my shop Sorella boutique.

Trell pov
Man I just got the best head from Heather she need to do that more often my fone rung and its said Micheal . Wassup I said Man boss said come in today we gotta make this drop tonight said Micheal. Alrite be there in a few ,where my muchkin ,Man stop calling my son a munchkin but he left with Kylie said Micheal Oh see in a few I hung up . I got dressed in my last king hoodie and sweat pants. I got in my 2013 Infiniti and drove downtown blasting August Alisina he speak some real shit ...

Heather pov
I got to work my best friend Honey was there doing her thing i went to my office and rolled a blunt I was getting fucked up when a person I didn't want to see walked in my cuzzin Ashley ...

Hey bitch she said hey hoe I said Wassup wit u what made u drop by I was just driving around when i thought I should come see you said Ashley .Oh cool .I said

I 've been drinking, I 've been drinking I get filthy when that liquor gets into me I've been thinking , I've been thinking .Why cant I keep my fingers off you , baby? I want you, na na why cant I keep my fingers off you, baby? I want you, na na my fone rung it said my sexy babe♡ I answered to hear my sexy voice I love Wassup? said Trell
Nun talking to Ashley wassup wit u I said .
Just got home bout take a shower oh I said I miss you already Heather when do u get off . In an hour I'm so high and tried I said bye I gotta see what just got mailed in love you said me

Trell pov
I cant wait to Heather get home I'm lonely and hungry. my fone started ringing My nigga my nigga first thing first I love all my niggas I answered to hear dis shit .Text that bitch again and I'm break yo face and dat hoe. Man, Trell come get yo sister before I break her neck .Bitch you ain't going to do shit wit yo bitch ass .What I wasn't a bitch ass nigga dis morning ole stupid ass Micheal said. Shattered ,Thump son wtf y'all doing where king I said Son I'm call you back said Micheal click. I got up and put on a white shirt and my breds 11, I left and got in my car and i was speeding getting to Ky and Ty house when I got there I see Ty clothes in the drove way .I opened the door wit my keys ,Thump wtf why yall in here fighting like to fucking lions over a piece of meat I said. Because this bitch nigga sitting in my face texting this 2$ dollar weave wearing ratchet ass I work at Winnie Dixie hoe .Damn son she got you wit that one I was laughing so hard I forgot they was mad at each other. Bruh get yo sister said Micheal He don't have to get me cuz you going die tonight bitch .. Man all yall need to do is fuck and get it over wit .Nope I'm done wit yo shit face best friend said Kylie. Wateva I'm bout go home cuz yall tripping don't kill my baby sister and you don't kill my son..

Heather pov
I was joked the fuck out when Trell told me about Kylie and Micheal we just got finish getting high he going to tell me sang to him so I started singing his favorite song my first love.
umm umm did you know that everyday is so much more amazing waking up to you to feels like I'm daydreaming,Never thought that I could ever love somebody the way I love you I quit Trell . Damn Bae I never heard you sing like that I hear mumbling everyday .Wateva I bout get on instagram . I seen yo instagram pictures I so I already know what it is .I bust out laughing you are so silly boy. I love you Kentrell . I love you to Heather said Trell..

Micheal pov
Man Kylie was tripping earlier Trell was right all she needed was some dick and right now she telling me she sorry and how much she love me see what good dick do to you but fuck I can't help it if I'm sexy I'm sounding all cocky and shit..

Heather pov
I'm sleep I feel Trell's hand going down to my panties.Umm, babe what you doing. Be quiet let Big daddy help you this morning .Ok I said He took my panties off and threw them across the room he seperated my legs ,spreading my legs I can feel his tongue sliding in my pussy hole.Ummm as he go deep Im screaming his name Trelll right there . he sucking ,slurping.fuck I'm cumming .Cum for me heather I was cumming all over his face .

As I dozing off to sleep this nigga gonna tell me to fix him some breakfast, Man I'm always fucking cooking when you gonna cook for me.

Man who you talking to I'm not none of the bitches at yo job said Trell .
You don't have to be I know who the fuck you are. Look I don't got time for this son said Trell.

Son ,son do I look like one of yo homeboys no so I'm not your fucking son.Ole stupid ass.

Man bye fuck you tripping said Trell he got up and went in the bathroom I heard the water running so I'm thinking he got in the shower .I saw his fone on the bed so I got it and unlocked it and went to his messages I'm scrolling down and see a text from a girl named Sarah I'm reading the messages

Messages from Trell fone
Sarah: Imy papi
Trell: Imy2 sexy
Sarah: we'll come see me so I can give you something you want forget
Trell: what you gonna give me
Sarah: what you love this big ass mouth
Trell: oo foreal Im on my way

So I'm siting here like what the fuck he came out the bathroom I ran to him and slapped the piss out him. He grab me and pinned me to the wall I'm crying screaming let me go you asshole.

Man what fuck is wrong with you said Trell . I don't know ask your bitch Sarah.

You went through my fone.
No bitch it drop out the sky let me go. That was supposed to be funny he said .No let me go.

He let me go I punched him right in his mouth he throwed me on the floor. I got up and I was kicking slapping scratching him he picked me up and put me on the bed and ran out the room. Ole bitch ass I said .

I got up and ran out the room all the way downstairs he in the kitchen I picked up the closes thing by me and I throwed it at his head Thump! Wtf Heather no bitch you say wtf to Sarah.

So I ran back upstairs and got his fone and came back in the kitchen he looking at me and his fone I throwed it to the ground . he ran and choked me up so fast now he's screaming why the fuck you broke my fone I'm grasping for air let me go .

Man no you want break my fone just cause some hoe want give me some head son. he let me go .

Get out bitch and don't come back I hate you.said me yea Wateva imma be back .

I'm crying but I let this slip out my mouth I'm do the fucking same I'm let John give me head. Trell ran back in the room so fast and choked my ass up . Wtf you said you heard me no say it again I grasping for air saying I'm gonna let John give me head .Trell slapped the taste out my mouth now I'm on the floor crying my ass off.

Trell pov
Man I didn't mean to hit her but man she talking about giving my pussy away man I'm kill John I swear pussy ass nigga .So I'm pulling up to Michael and Kylie house at 8:30 in the morning using my key I let my self in I went straight to the kitchen to see my sister throwing down .

Wassup she didn't say nothing so Michael come in the kitchen. Wassup wit her. you! I'm guessing Heather told her everything .Fuck I messed up big time I got my girl mad at me and my sister.