Just chilling

Gerald pov

Man a nigga bored so I decide to call Heather.

Gerald : wassup lil mama

Heather : nun bored wby

Gerald : I'm bout come thru

Heather : I didn't ask you to come thru, Gerald

Gerald : you didn't have to what's your address

Heather : Wateva she gave me her address

I got dressed in some camo cargos and a tan polo with some all black new balances. I was on my way to shawty house when I realize her house not that far from my house.

Heather pov

Gerald called me talking bout he coming thru. So I went took a shower. I got out the shower 30 mins. I put on one of last kings shirt with some booty shorts.

Knock knock I'm coming I yelled I look thru the peep hole to see Gerald standing there you gonna keep looking or you gonna open the door said Gerald .

I opened the door he gave me a hug lawd he smelt good. you gonna let go lil mama. I punched him and let go. you hit like a man. ok I will be back I went in the kitchen to get something to drink. you got a nice place said G. thanks I said coming out the kitchen. he sat on the couch so why you come over here Gerald .

I was bored and I didn't have nothing to do. so you want to watch a movie. yea G said. what you got. we can watch scary movie 5. ok he took his shoes and laid back. We was joked out at this movie when I had to ask what do you do for a living. well like any nigga who ride in expensive cars and dress nice I'm drug dealer. why. just asking oh well can I ask you this are you pregnant. yea for a bitch ass nigga, who you pregnant for , you should know Trell . Trell as in Kentrell . yea how you know him. He my lil ponta I work with him. oh well he my baby daddy.