Too Much

Heather pov

2 months later

With Gerald being in jail I cry every day and night. I miss him so much , King too he ask every one who comes over where's Gerald. I don't want to tell him someone he looks up to is in a bad place. King and I are going by my moms , we got in the car I turned on She's a soldier by Gucci Mane. King and Gerald loves this song , I didn't realize I was crying until King ask mommy are you ok your crying. I'm fine King I just miss Gerald .

We pulled up King grab my hand mommy I have your back until Gerald comes back , I smiled I love you fat man, love you to mom. I opened the door King ran to his grandma, moms I have to go make a run I would be back, I got back in the car driving to Gerald's mom house. When I got there a lot of cars was there I parked in the street. I knocked a girl who looks like she's 16 answered the door , Hi you must be Heather I heard a lot about you.

Yea I am Heather and you are, I'm Gerald little sister Jessica. I walked in I saw Gerald's older brother and little brother one of my best-friends I haven't seen since 7th grade. I hugged all of the people. Then I seen the best mother~n~ law , I hugged her . We went outside by the pool ,I know your stress Heather but you have to do what Gerald said . I know but him not being there when I wake up in the morning ,to not hearing his voice waking me up, or his kisses. Be strong I love you she said.

I left and as I was getting in the car my phone was ringing the name popped up Gbaby💕❤️. I answered on the radio.

Heather: Hey baby I was just thinking bout you.

Gerald: You was man I miss you and lil gangsta how you been.

Heather: Stop calling my child a gangsta and stressing.

Gerald : stop stressing Phat I only got two more months left and he is a lil g.

Heather: yea Wateva call me back in a few minutes gotta get King from by my moms.

Gerald: Ok I love you bae

Heather: love you too Gbaby.

I got King from inside he told me about his day Gerald was calling I answered we was talking until King heard his voice they talked all the way home. We got home King was still talking to Gerald . He went to sleep talking to Gerald in my bed. He's a mess.

Gerald: damn that boy can hold a convo like a grown person.

Heather :you ain't lying . He really looks up to you.

Gerald : yea I know but bae let me hit the bed call you first thing in the morning I love you phat.

Heather: Ik I'm tried to I love you babe.

Gerald pov

I went to sleep and had to wake up early to call my baby. We stayed on the phone for hours. to know pregnant and I'm not there hurt a nigga to the core. Fuck I miss her , King and my seed.