Good behavior

Gerald pov

Shhh I got out today I guess I got out on good behavior . I called up Michael to come get me .I walked to the gate the guard open the gate , I walked to the car and got in. I dapped him off. Damn I missed everybody in that bitch you get no freedom ,but when you go outside. You going by Heather , where she at. By Kylie . No drive me home. Oh yo tryna surprise my cousin, yea pretty much. He dropped me off. I walked in the house using my key. I walked upstairs took a 30 min shower, I put on a wife beater and some basketball shorts. Soon I was dozing off to sleep.

Heather pov

King and I spent the day with Cairo and Kylie , Cairo is Michael and Kylie son they call him King Cairo. King and I was walking inside when I heard a noise I told King to go to his room. I walked upstairs to my room to see this sexy , tatted tall mutherfvcker Gerald , I screamed and ran a kissed him a thousand times I missed and love you. Love am miss you too ma. I screamed for King he came in to see Gerald he hugged him so tight and told him not to go away no more. King slept with us but Gerald put him in his room.

He climbed in bed and kissed me . I missed you so much Heather. I missed you to babe. I climbed on him with my pudge in his stomach . Damn baby you growing without me and shit. I laughed ,we kissed he took my shirt off and you can jus say that night we made Love to Each Other💕🐣