9⃣

Heather pov

3 years later

King stop running in this house. so I had my baby boy his name Kingston Maurice Davis. ok mommy. Gerald and I are still going.

Knock knock I'm coming I answered the door to see the devil his self. What Trell . damn can I come see my son ,sure stupid ass I said King, king yes mommy daddy wassup man nun I was playing the game well you ready to go. Kingston ran to his room. where are you going with my son. We are going to the movies and then he's sleeping over. You didn't ask me shit Trell . man I don't gotta ask shit that's my son too. Wateva Trell I don't feel like arguing with you . King come on before I beat yo mama up. King ran in the living room no you not I'm going to beat you up daddy. Uhhuh come on King kissed me he loves me.

My fone was ranging ,hello wassup bitch it had to be this ghetto bitch. nun Kylie let's go out chick. Kylie I really don't feel like it. well hoe you coming cuz I'm outside yo door. ugh I hung up and answered the door. How the hell you knoe I was free. Cuz all the boys at my house so we are going to have a girls night. Ugh I hate you , I love you too. now let's get dress. I took a shower a put on a stripe dress that stop at my thighs with se black long knee high boots, a to top it off I added a red lips purse some gold chain and red lipstick. Kylie had on a blue jean dress some red pumps and some red lipstick a gold chain and bagels. now we ready bitch. see this why I love my cousin in law. we taking yo car too.

Lazy ass. so we got in her car and my nigga came on we turned it up so loud everybody and they grandpa heard it. First thing first I love all my niggas. We just bursted out laughing she gave me the weed and gar I rolled it up. that's when drunk in love came on yes lawd I started grinding I was getting crunk, Nasty ass ,fuck you I said we pull up at club Corkys. let's have fun we both said high and shit. We got in the club free cuz the owner know Michael and Trell.

We went to the bar I got a shot and 9 more you know I was turned up. my song came on body party. I went to the dance floor a started grinding I felt some one on my ass but the smell of man Lacoste I know who that was I turned around hello to you to Gerald. wassup sexy. Then Cater 2 you came on we started dancing I can feeling his dock getting in the hard. So I danced harder. He whispered in my ear if you ain't trying to fix I except you to stop. I laughed we kissed and we was not stopping. Let's get out of here ma I text Kylie she said it was fine and go have fun. I waited by Gerald all black Mercedes Benz .

20 mins later he came out. Took you longer enough I hope you got that bitch number. Man stop trippin and get in the car I got in and was I fired up. Keep on yo fucking head going to come off , Wateva don't tell me shit Gerald . I smushed his head. we where now at a redlight . Keep your hands to yourself before I hurt you, Wateva I said.

Alrite Heather. Okay fuck you I can't stand you bitch. He pulled up in a dark ass parking lot . Son I'm not Trell stop talking to me like that he smushed my head, I went black I was slapping, punching he caught me I hate you . He kissed me and pulled me into his seat with him. Let me go , move he lift up my dress pushed his seat back back unbuckled his pants a put his dick right into me and tried to make me ride him , Man Heather stop trippin.

So I loosen up and was riding his dick. umm ride this shit. I turned to the back and was riding it backwards. He was slapping my ass. I got down and started sucking his dick slurping and gagging Fuck. He told me to sit on his face and he ate me out like I was his last meal I camed. 45 mins later we fixed our clothes you still mad ,yea stupid ass I said umm-hmm, let me see yo fone he gave it to me and I looked thru his contacts. found what you looking for. Wateva bring me home , Alrite I turned on the radio and guess what was playing K Michelle Can't raise a man. I start singing. you throwing slangs but you can sang. Duh. we made it I got out the car what Gerald damn. A nigga can't get a kiss bye nope I laughed I opened the door and pulled him inside. Sit down ugly I went in the kitchen and got something to drank. I came back these nigga sleep, Bae, Bae I slapped h still no move I punched him. he jumped up come to bed , coming we was heading to the room when he slapped my ass. Ouch stop stupid ,umm hmm you know you like that . I really did but not now I'm tried. I change into some comfy clothes. we got in bed and cuddle into we fell asleep.

Next day

Trell pov

I'm chilling with my son and Michael and Cairo . I love my life.

Gerald pov

Every time I'm around her I feel complete it's meant to be I love this girl she be trippin sometimes. Goodmorning ugly. Goodmorning ugly I mimicked her. we kissed babe I have this bad ass headache. I kissed her forehead better alittle.