Loml

Heather pov

I woke up with the sun all in my face I tried getting up but this headache I had stop me. Fuck I said out loud , Bae you Alrite I rolled over on top of his back , I am now. He rolled over having grib on my waist I bend down and kissed his lips . I got up and went in the bathroom

I brushed my teeth , combed my curly 24 inch I had all over my head . I walked into my walk -in closet I pulled out some black sweats and a shirt that said Fuck Yo Swag I went a took a 30 min shower , I walked out the bathroom to be meted by Gerald , where you're going I'm going get King , Ok tell mamas I said wassup.

I got in my car I turned on some music I skip thru the songs until I got to Prettiest Girl by Tamar Braxton I jammed to the song all the way to mom's house. I parked on the side of the house and got out. I open the door with my key , I dropped my purse on the couch and went to the kitchen . Hey mama, hey King ready to go, yes mama. Ok go in the living room. Mom I know you're mad but it wasn't my fault I got drunk and it was too late for is to come get him.

Heather ,I'm not mad at you it's just that you could've call me. I'm sorry mom I'm call next time but right now I gotta get King home I'm call as soon as I get home. I love you.

I made it home to see no Gerald good for me I made King and I a sandwich with some chips and some water. We watched tv as we was watching tv I called my mama , hello sweet cakes , Hi mommy what are you doing sexy, Girl stop it but nun trying to take a nap , well I love you and have a good nap. I looked down to see a peaceful sleeping King I picked him up and carried him upstairs to his room.

Gerald came home at 9:00 and King was just getting out the tub. He ran to Gerald and they started fighting , don't hurt my child Gerald I can't make no more like that. They both stop then Gerald whispered to me I can but u can't . King was so ruined out that when it was time for him to go to sleep he was already sleep.

Gerald pov

I was laid back on the pillows I was watching ESPN when Heather came out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her . I watched her every move , damn if keep look I'm might burn into ashes . Real funny, I scooted up to the end of the bed I pulled her towel down and ran out the room she yelled Gerald give it back I'm not playing, I checked to see if King was still sleep I closed his door.

I went back into the room and she was laid across the bed butt naked ,I smacked her ass. Ouch, she rolled on her back I kissed her I whispered in her ear go to sleep like that. I took my pants off where I was just in my boxer and wife beater and we climbed in bad together . She laid on my chest and we fell asleep together.

She's really the LOML (love of my life) 💕💯