Words cant explain

Heather pov

6 weeks later

I am 5 months pregnant and I'm in so much pain I can't get no sleep and I can't eat food I want to eat. King and I are going to the park,I called Kylie .

Heather: hey bitch wassup

Kylie: nun bored in this house

Heather: well you should come to the park with King and I.

Kylie: kk Im call you wen I get outside your house trick.

Heather: kk

I went took a shower for 30 minutes . Then I got me and a King an outfit out. I wore a black over belly shirt with some white Mc Hammer pants with my bred 11 . King have on a whit polo with some black true religions and with his bred 11. We went in the kitchen to find Gerald in there, I grabbed two apples and some water. I grabbed my keys , my fone and purse. King come on child, coming mommy I was talking to Gerald . We walked outside Ky and Cairo was outside, we all got in my car as I was putting in my seatbelt Gerald came outside and knocked on my window. What, I don't get no kiss he said. Boy move before I roll over you.

I pulled off in my Ranger Rover. I stop at the smoothie shop and got smoothie for everyone. We got to the park and King and Cairo got out and ran everywhere while me and Ky sat down and talk about things. So watsup with you and Gerald , nun much it's just I don't want to be bother with him . Why is that you love you some Gerald , bitch I know it's just my hormones are going crazy first I mad ,sad then I want fuck. Well bitch get you some dick, I can come pick up King and y'all can just fuck all y'all brains out. Bitch you stupid but nah.

Gerald pov

Heather and King came inside smelling like wet puppies. King went upstairs and Heather went in the kitchen , I went in behind her and wrapped my arms around her waisted. I kissed her neck I missed you, move Gerald. I sat on the counter why you playing with me girl. Boy Wateva she bend down and got some out the icebox. I went behind her pressed my dick on her booty. Move Gerald she said. I picked her and put her on the counter and stood between her legs. Stop playing with me I smushed her head. She slapped me boy GTF with that shit.

I kissed her and she kissed back. I was pulling at her shirt but she slapped my hands away. Stop and then she got off the counter. Man son u so confusing. Good. Her phone was on the counter it was buzzing she had a txt from Trell. It said you still doing that for me. I flipped WTF Trell texting you for I walked around the counter so I could be in her face I was pointing my fingers all in her face. Get out my face Gerald, man no tell me why this nigga txting you bout doing something wtf you doing for this nigga. she ignored me

Alrite I'm just go do me and fuck all the bitches I wanted. Go ahead you already do so it don't matter, man fuck that I got in her face tell me wtf you doing with these nigga , you fucking him. No I'm not fucking him you just always wanted think I'm fucking him. Be honest wat this nigga want with you. He want me to host at his party for Independence Day , you happy now fucking asshole she said crying. She left out the kitchen and went upstairs. I followed her she was getting out her clothes into one of my tshirts. I came up behind her bae don't be mad at me, move Gerald .bae I'm sorry no you not so bye.

She climbed in the bed I hovered over her I kissed her and she kissed back I know King was sleep because you heard no tv or no noise. I lifted her shirt up over her belly she didn't have no underwear on so. I played with her pussy to get it just how I like it juicy . I licked her pussy and was just eating her out , she was moaning crazy. I got up and kissed her. She got up and stralled me and rode me like a horse , she rode me so fast my dick feel like it's been carjacked. I told her to get on all fours I was hitting from the back all you heard was skin slapping and her moans. I laid down and she starting sucking my dick ahh fuck I grabbed her head so she can go with my movement ugh fuck. We was finish we laid there with cover over us talking bout random things. we was slowly dozing off to sleep.