Heather pov

I woke up with dry tear stains on my face, but after everything that happen it's not good for the baby. I woke King up for school. I walked downstairs to see Gerald sleep on the couch, I walked in the kitchen and fix King and I some cereal. King come on damn. We ate we walked outside and got in my car. As I was driving King asked is Gerald and I mad at each other. Yes we are but don't worry. ok mama I love you King said when we pulled up to his school.

I pulled off and went by Gerald's mother. I knocked and she answered , hey honey. Nun just tried. Well come in Heather. We walked in the living room and sat down. So wats going on , well Gerald cheated. He did wat he just like his no good ass daddy. Well I was wonder what can make him do it mom. Girl Gerald is just like his dad , his daddy got 12 kids and the trip part is they all around the same age. Wow he was a man whore. Jtfo tru that's why I divorced his red ass. I gotta go but I love you moms.

3 hours later

At the hair salon

I pull up to the hair salon I got out and saw Kylie wtf yo bald head ass doing here she said. Nun bout get a touch up. We walked in and made our appointment , we was joking around and being stupid when Quintella hoe ass walked in I didn't say nun but Kylie stupid ass did. Look what the wind brought in trash . Ky don't tell her nun . No cuz she think it's good to fuck people men. First bitch I didn't know he had a wife so stfu bitch. Kylie just wrapped the hoe cheap weave around her hand and was Molly whooping the piss out her. Ky chill I tried pulling her off the man came got her off Quintella .

We went back to my house and was joked out bitch why you had her head turned like that . Fuck that bitch she won't get smart no more. Truu we went in the house to the kitchen Michael ,Trell and Gerald was here there. So wassup Michael and Trell , shit coolin , oh Trell you wanna get King after school . Yeah King and I gotta go to the game tonight said Trell . Cool. Kylie let's go in the back by the pool .

Bitch did you see how he was looking, yes he had that DL (dick look). fucking right I put my feet in the pool. So what's up with you and Michael . Girl he wants to have another baby , well you should Cairo is 5 1/2 years old now. But that's too much , no it's not you just don't want none. Bitch fuck you why do you have to know me like a book. I know but I'm tried going take a nap.

Kylie pov

I whooped some ass today haha Quintella you not going fuck with me or Heather no more funky pussy hoe . Haha!

Gerald pov

I like how she came and spoke to everyone excepted me ,everybody left I went upstairs she was sleep. Man wake up ,who the fuck you talking to Gerald . How the fuck you speak to everybody excepted me. Cuz I can do that bitch now leave me alone matter fact go talk to Quintella. Man it was months ago , Gerald just leave me alone. Man fuck you , fuck me Gerald after everything we been thru. She got up and pushed me get out and don't come back I'm sick and tried of everything. Let me help you she packed all my shit and throwed it outside. GTF bitch she cried.

Trell pov

King and I had fun at the game we went home and was zzzz out .