Party Party

Heather pov

I woke up to my fone ringing All of Me. I answered

Hello

Hey sexy wassup

Hey Gerald nun just woke up wby

Coolin on my way over there

Well call me wen u get outside love you

Love you to ugly

I brushed my teeth took a quick shower I put on my spongebob slippers and walked downstairs and took out my ingredients for breakfast. I cooked eggs, grits , bacon pancakes hash browns waffles and I cut up some fruit. My fone started ringing again bae I'm outside. ok I ran to the door answered I jumped on him. Damn can a real nigga come inside first fat mama. fuk you but you love it. King ,King . Dang mom can I get some sleep . He walked down the stairs I slap the back of his head go eat ugly. Damn and you cooked. King I bet I can make to the kitchen before you . I was joked out he to old for that.

Kylie was calling me I answered , wassup bitch she said. Nun wassup with you . Bitch I'm throwing a party come thru. Ok ima drop King by my moms ,what time the for 3:00. Ok I'm be there . Bae Kylie is throwing a party we should go , yea we should but right now I want be with you what time the party for 3:00 what time it it's 12:30 . well I'm bout get King ready to go by his grandma. King King yes mama go get yo stuff ready you going by your grandma . ok mommy

35 mins later

We was in the car I put on rich homie quan , Blah Blah Blah , yea mom that's my song . I was joked out at my son his behind crazy. Small talk I don't do that it's rich homie you knew that it's a damn shame . Boy shutup , now mom you knew this my song . I pulled up in the drive way, we got out I open the door with my key mama , grandma hey darlings hey mommy hey grandma. mama can you watch king for me please, you know I will always watch my grandson. thanks I love you ,love you too I love you too mama King said. I love you more baby boy. I left I got in my car and put in my august alsina new album testimony. I put on my favorite song you deserve , I ain't no good. I sang my song all the way home I parked in the driveway I got out and open the door . Bae yea I heard him scream from the kitchen . why you still in my kitchen la boy.

Girl stop playing with me he kissed me I love you so much he said I love you too babe. he picked me up on the counter, nope not in the kitchen come on I grabbed his hand we walked upstairs to the bedroom and we striped down into nothing and got in the water ran down our skin he picked me up against the wall he shift himself between my legs ugh damn bae I didn't even put it all in , shutup we went 4 rounds until it was 3:40 and we got out and put on our clothes I had on a black and white Versace dress and G had on a white Versace shirt and some black true religions jeans . we took and picture for Instagram . We grind and shine together 🙌💯 . we took the all white ranger rover . We was rapping sorry yo gotti , You a disloyal ass bitch and I'm sorry we pulled up to Kylie house. y'all nasty I said 3:00 not 4:30 we both heard from across the room everybody was here. an hour later everybody and their mamas was drunk and Turnup to the mob.

Trell pov

I'm riding around and I'm getting it . I be stunting on these fuk boys I fuk bitches and get paid.

Gerald pov

We made it home at 2:40am it was no time to go get King from her mothers. we went inside and I hopped in the shower I give you at least 3 mins I felt warm hand around my hands . I turned a round to meet her lips and kissed her . I picked her up. I looked into her brown eyes I slide in slow just to tease her . Gerald do not fucking play with me right now . I I went deeper and deeper , ahh whats my name , Geralddd I went deeper wrong name , daddy I put it all in . Ahhh Ahhh . we got out the shower and went to the room we fell on the bed . She got on top and rode Fuckk. then she got down and suck my shit felt like it was bout fly off. then she licked my balls . damn Heather I guess it's true when ppl say being drink brings out the freak I you I pulled her up and I spread her legs and was sucking , licking, and fingering her. I got up and kissed I love you Gerald , I love you too we fell asleep in each other arms.