What the fuck is wrong with you

At home

Trell pov

I was looking for Heather when I seen her car at Beauty's I pulled up as soon as I walked in I see her fighting ramming the girl head in the snack machine I picked up and carried her outside. Put me down now she screamed. I put her down she turned and slapped me .

Wtf is wrong with you fighting and shit like you not pregnant wit my seed stupid ass. I wouldn't be fighting if u was faithful got this bitch smirking at me and shit said Heather.

You tripping on me fall back I didn't do all this when you fucked Josh . We are two different people ole red bean head ass she said.You are right man get in yo car and go home I'm see you wen I get there. she got in her car and drove the way to our house and I followed behind.

45 mins

We got in the drive way and she went inside and slammed the door.Dont be slamming no doors around here I said.Wateva she said going upstairs ,I followed her into our room. So why the fuck you fighting .

Cuz she walked in and smirked and me den she was talking shit wit her I do anything for a dollar ass.Calm down but I gotta tell you something. What she said Lexie is coming for the weekend .Yay! she said

I don't know what it is but they love each other crazy.Cool we gonna have so much fun said Heather.But I'm still mad at you she said .

Michael pov

Me and King was playing basketball when I got tried so we went inside and got something to drink.So King what you think bout yo mommy having another baby .I would like to have a little brother but I also want a sister to protect her from the boogie man.

Forreal well can you convince yo mother that .I would try said King.Alright let's get back to our game little man .I'm not little I'm 4 years old said king.You are my little man.