Truth or dare?

PS. I don't own yugioh and the characters! But I do own the plot and my OC, Yumo. All rights reserved!
Me: now another dare!XD
*Everyone groans*
Me: come on! Aren't you excited?
Joey: *speaking angrily* No!
Me: well I still haven't forgotten about you giving me this black eye!!!
Joey: then don't ditch us like that!
* Me rolls her eyes*
Bakura and Marik: *enters room*hi everyone!
Yami: *yelling his head off* WHO THE HELL INVITED THEM HERE!?!? BAKURA AND MARIK MIGHT STILL BE POSSESSED!!!!!!!!!
Yumo: how do we know that you aren't possessed by a devil? You might if you will go mental if you find out. Oh and by the way, I invited them here.
* yami giving Me and Yumo the 'death glare*
Me: now that everyone is here, back to the dares!
( 1# Wendy_is_cool    dares: " Play spin the bottle!! ( to everyone)")

Everyone: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?
Yumo: I'm so going to kill Wendy_is_cool!
Me: *sighs* what hope is there to not do it? Everyone form a circle and I'll get the bottle
* Me walks out of the room for a while.p then comes back with a glass bottle*
Tea: Seto, you go first.
Seto: *whines* why do I have to go first?
Me:* growling* go Seto or I will personally use Exodia the forbidden one and send you to the Shadow Realm!(if you don't know what it is, then keep in mind that Exodia is a card name while shadow realm is similar to hell)
Seto: Ok,Ok. Chill man.* spins the bottle and coincidentally it lands on Joey*
Joey and Seto: NO WAY AM I GOING TO KISS THAT GUY THAT HAS MENTAL PROBLEMS!!!!!!
*Tea and yami pushes them together and they accidentally kiss*
Seto and Joey:(////*—*\\\\)
Yugi: how cute!
Me: now yugi's turn!XD
* Yugi spins the bottle and it lands on Tea*
Yami: * Goes mental and screaming like as if it was the end of the world( it probably is to him)* NO WAY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY AIBOU!!!
Me: SOMEONE STOP HIM!
* Seto pulls yami back *
Tea: yami I'm so sorry for this and I know that you won't be able to forgive me, but,* quickly kisses yugi on the mouth*
Yami: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!* faints*
Me: well I will spin the bottle for him* spins the bottle and it lands on yugi*
Yugi:Not again!
Me: guys remember that for me! Now who's next?
Bakura: I will spin!* lands on Marik* shoot.
* kisses Marik quickly*
Marik:(/////*______*\\\\\\) *also faints*
Me: TEA! Your turn!
*Tea spins the bottle and it lands on Joey*
Tea and Joey: ( *____________*)
*tea quickly kisses Joey and ends it*
Me: my turn.*Spins and lands on Yumo* dammit!
*Everyone else is cheering then Me kisses Yumo and both blushes.
Me:* says shakily* W-well this i-is the end of this ch-chapter. th-thanks for w-watching.
-----—--------------------------------------—--------------------------------------—---------------------------------
PS Yugi and yami was rescued by yugi's grandpa from the wardrobe.
There will also be a few MORE new characters in the next dare. Stay tuned!