Dares, dares everywhere

I haven't watched a lot of Vrains, so please forgive me if Yusaku is out of character.

Me: (looks at list of dares) oh no, this isn't going to end well!
Yumo: what is it?
Me: call yuya, Yusaku and Yuma please.
Yumo: since when did you become so polite?
Me: since when Yuma kisses Yusaku
Yumo: O____O fine.

(A few hours later)

Yusaku: hey everyone. What's the dare? Or truth.
Yumo:..... I'd rather not say.
Me: Hey Yuma! (To Yumo) is Yusaku here yet?
Yumo: He said he'll come later.
Me: ... There can be no later! We need to get this over with before I get killed! *sigh* never mind, we'll just do the less dangerous one. Ok. Truth by:
( 1#Flamestriker45: What's it like in vrains? How do you feel going there and kicking hanoi's as*es?)
Yusaku: ... the only reason I wanted to duel Hanoi was to know about my past, so........ Anyways, the first question, VRAINS is pretty good and....
Zarc: Who called me?
Me: ...... no one? Anyways here's the first dare:
(SleepyAshStar : can I request for yusei and jaden to watch a lemon with Yami and yugi?)
Jaden: (cheerily) of course you ca........
Yusei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO JADEN DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS?!?!?
Jaden: (innocently) no?
Me: well you guys are doing it anyways, (takes out a new dragon card, Arkbrave Dragon) or should I make you?
Everyone:............ help
(After the struggle of stuffing yami, yugi, yusei and jaden into a room)
Yumo: now that that's done. NEXT!

(Flamestriker45 : Hey guys I have a dare for Yusaku, he has to kiss Yuma, a dare for yuya, he has to spend a hour with Yusaku(might as well) and truth for yusaku, what's it like in vrains? How do you feel going there and kicking hanoi's as*es?)
Yuya: well.... that is kinda hard, since yusaku is having a near death experience in the living room. I do want to know him better though!
Yuma: (reads the dare again) why me? I don't wanna kiss anyone!!! ZARC PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!
Zarc: (looking disgusted and amused at the same time) get away from me you animal. Plus, ask the readers to forgive you, but you would have to beg for mercy and say that you would do anything.
Yuma:.......(looks at Yumo) I'll do anything to not do this dare.
Yumo:(rises eyebrows) anything?
Yuma: yes
Yumo: nah, it'll get boring. (Evil face) It's time to let our victims out.
The people who were trapped in the living room by Yumo: (tries to kill the first people they see with their ace cards) SCREW YOU GUYS!!!!
Yumo: ( takes out ace) sh*t just got real.
(A few painful hours later, including the destruction of the living room)
Me: ok, sorry to tell you yusaku...... you have two dares and one truth. (Silence) here, read this.
Yusaku: (inhale) doing everything but the first part.
Yumo: (takes out duel disk and summons Skeleton Dragon) I'll make you.
Yusaku: (takes out Cyber Clock Dragon) sure.

(Timeskip)

Yumo: (quite beaten up) not......giving.......up......
Yusaku: (looks down) fine
Yuma: (picks the worst time to enter the room) fine what?
Yusaku: Yuma....(trips and lands on Yuma) .......  
Yuma:.........
Me: well..... least leave these two lovebirds alone.....

(Everyone leaves, and forgets about yugi, yams, yusei and jaden, again)

----————————————
Sorry for not publishing for a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg time. I'll specify more details in the next chapter.

Yumo out