Chapter 3: Christmas Eve With The Drama?!?!

I woke up the next morning to someone siting at the foot of my bed. "Mornin sunshine" Max said "Hi Maxie.What time is it?"I asked "Christmas Eve mornin" he said.

Wow really can It really be I need to finish shopping. I jumped out of bed and put my cloths on. I put a pink sweater on and black skinny jeans with short black uggs. I put my make-up on(light) and grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. The boys were sitting in the living room. "Max I'm going shopping I'll be back later" I said walking out the door "Ok love ya"Max said.

I went to my car and drove into town. I stopped at a cloths shop and bought Max and Jay leather jackets, I got Nathan new hightops,Siva new hair products,and Tom a new baiting suit.

"I'm back" I yelled as I walked in the house. Nathan was there to greet me. "Drop your stuff come with me NOW!" Nathan demanded "Why what's happing?" I asked concerned "Just get in the car" Nathan said "Ok" I said scared.

We arrived at the hospital I don't know why but we were. "What's the room number for Kaliegh Lautner?" Nathan asked "Room 203"said the lady behind the desk replied. My heart stopped when I found out I ran to the elavator and pressed 2 I looked for room 203 and found it. Nathan was slowly behind me. I looked in the window to see Kaliegh asleep on the hospital bed with all the 4 guys sitting next to her! I rushed in....