Chapter 6: Date time

I came back home to the boys. They were waiting for me "Shes back. So now we can start" Max said .We started to open presents. I got a Pearl Braclet from Nathan. I went to hug him,he hugged back. I blushed

"We'll we gotta run. Nathan stay here" Max said "I'm not 3" I said annoyed. They left so it was all me and Nathan. "Kyra will you go on a date with me?" Nathan asked "Of course! What time?" I asked "7:00" he replied. I looked at my phone to see it was lunch time so I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich. I walked into the living room to see Nathan taking all the space on the couch so I went to the other one. "What are we watching?" I asked "Family Guy Duh" he replied "OK so now i'm dating Stewie from family guy" I said teasing him "Dating?" he asked "I guess" I asked blushing "Ok" Nathan said as he kissed me and pulled me on his couch. "That better?" Nathan asked.

I was getting ready for my date I put on a Blue strapless dress with a diamond belt, I put my hair into a waterfall braid curled at the bottom.For make-up I made it simple and light. For Jewlery I was wearing a heart necklace from my mom. For shoes I had black wedges. I grabed my black cluchand headed downstairs. Nathan was sitting on the couch in a tux with his high tops (of course). "Wow you look great" Nathan said looking me up and down. "Right back atcha' Sykes" I said smiling. We got in the car and drove to a big fancy place. "Do you have enough money for this Nathan" I asked "Of course" He said. We got a 2 person table and orded our drinks.We both got ice tea and orderd our food. I got the Wedge Salad and Nath got the Chicken Parm. We paid and left. We were in the car when I got a phone call. "Hello this is the doctor your friend Kaliegh didn't make it"...

oh no sorry! Sorry so short!! wait till it gets better