Chapter 15:Moving Away

*KYRAS POV*

I was just lounging around the house today.I didn't want to do anything. "Hey"Kaliegh said "Hey" I said back,she walked into the kitchen and started to make a cuppa tea.Tomtom walked in and kissed Kaliegh on the forehead "I'm going to meet up with some of my friends" Tom said "Ok babe" Kaliegh replied smiling. Tom walked out the door.He got in the car and drove away. "He forgot his phone" I said. Kaliegh ran after him before it was too late...But it was :(. She came back in and sat on the couch drinking her tea. Nathan came in and I handed him a cuppa tea."Thanks love" Nathan said kissing my forehead. I walked over to Kaliegh with her head burried in her legs crying...........

*TOMS POV*

I drove to Starbucks to meet Mindy.I meet her at school! I parked my car and walked in I saw her sitting there drinking her coffee. I walked in "Hey" I said "Hey I missed" Mindy said standing up and kissing me. We sat and talked for a while. After we were done we decided to go on a walk............

*KYRAS POV*

"Hey whats wrong"I asked worried "Read this" Kaliegh said chucking the phone at me and Nath. Nathan and I were reading it....

Mindy-Hey love.What you doing

Tom-Hey Babe I miss and love you..nothing much

Mindy-I love you too

Tom-Wanna go out...Starbucks...then walk

Mindy-Yes,Yes,Yes.How about 11:00

Tom-See you in an hour

"Aww babe" Nathan said..Kaliegh didn't listen and just ran upstairs. I followed her and Nath slowly behind me, "Kaliegh wha what are you doing"I asked "I'm leaving..i'm going somewhere and not EVER coming back" she spat "Hey Kaliegh no need to get cray" I said "No i need to my boyfriend just CHEATED ON ME" she spat. She shoved everything in her bag and closed it,ran out the door and down the stairs. Nathan stopped her before she got to the front door.

Tom walked in and stopped "Hey babe where you going"Tom asked walking over to her "Don't "babe" me" Kaliegh spat "Kaliegh what did I do?" Tom asked "What did you do, oh *kaliegh laughs* oh what did you do" Kaliegh screamd. After she said that the rest of the boys came in. I walked over to Max and them to tell them to go upstairs,they did and were watching from the balcony. Nathan walked up to the rest of the boys like he didn't want to be apart of this. "Well hows life with Mindy" I asked "what how did you find out" Tom asked "Your phone says it all" Nathan said from the balcony. I turned to see Max,Siva,and Jay looking confused. Kaliegh stormed out of the house. I was running after to stop her but I couldn't I just couldn't. I knew she was gone gone forever. I fell to my knees and started crying. I brought my legs up to my chest and cried even more. I felt someone rub my back.I didn't want to look up. I knew it was either Max or Nathan. Kaliegh my best friend was gone and I don't know where she was... I heard someone yelling,It was getting closer and closer. I looked up to see Tom threating to kill Nathan..