Chapter 13: Unexpected Guest

"Yeah Max" I said. I walked over to Max. "Mum" I said "Hi sweety" My mum said "Why are you here"? I snapped. By now everybody was in the living room."Hi Kaliegh.How are you" My mum said "Good" Kaliegh said shyly. "I came here to take you back to the U.K.I want you to live with me."My mum said. I was standing next to Max and Nathan on my other side. I saw Max get mad "No mum shes staying here"Max snapped "You don't have a choice Maximillan "My mum snapped back "Mum I don't want to go back. I love it here. I have a wonderful brother,my wonderful boyfriend Nathan, my best friend Kaliegh,and my second family Siva,Tom,Jay,and Nathan" I said "Well thats to bad your going anyway" My mum said "Mum i'm not going"I screamed "Kyra Grace George come back here" My mum said

I ran to my room and out my window. I didn't know Nathan was after me but he was. He followed me out my window and grabbed my arm. I looked back "Babe stop"he said "I don't have a choice i'm leaving any way"I said about to cry. He pulled me in for a kiss.I pulled back "I have to go pack" I said looking down "Ok" Nathan said walking away. I went back in my window I saw Nathan just walk to his room crying.I pulled out my suitcases and grabbed all my clothes and started packing. Nathan came in my room "I wanna give you something "Nathan said he gave me a locket that had us holding hands "Thank you" I said. I hugged him and went pack to packing. Nathan left my room. I was finished packing so I went out to the living room. Mum was gone, "Where did mum go"I asked "She went to stay at a hotel until tomorrow" Max said. "OK" I said "Max I don't wanna go" I pleaded "I know I don't want you to either" Max said hugging me.

"Max I'm going to bed"I said."OK. See you in the morning"Max said. I went back to my room took off my locket and put my warm pjs on.I got in bed and fell asleep. I thought to myself "I haven't even been here for a year and I'm already leaving". I fell asleep awhile later. I had a dream that Nathan found another girlfriend after I left. I woke up to a loud noise of screaming out in the living room. I got up and went to see who it was, It was mum and Max going at each other "Max,mum stop i'm leaving no matter what I have no choice I want to stay but mum demands me to come back" I said. I went back to my room and got dressed, I put on a baggy shirt and sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some lipstick and put my locket on and left my room. Everybody was in the living waiting to say goodbye.Mum was waiting for me on the couch. "Ready" Mum said "Yeah"I said sighing. I hugged Max "Bye sis great time here with you" Max said crying "Bye"I said about to cry. I hugged Tom and Kaliegh "Bye Kyra" Kaliegh said with tears in her eyes. I hugged Jay and Siva at the same time. I went over to Nathan and kissed him. I gave him a long hug. "I will call you when I get there"I said "I will visit you when we come back" Nathan said crying "Hurry up we don't have all day Kyra" Mum said. I went outside to see a taxi. Everybody was crying when I turned around. I got into the taxi after mum and drove away.

We arrived at the airport. I wasn't glad that I had to leave. We arrived at gate 25 and sat down while we waited."Kyra I love you and I don't want you to be mad but this is a better choice" Mum said "No its not mum "I said

"Gate 25 is now loading people on" the microphone said. We were about to get on the planebut someone called my name "Kyra wait" someone called "We don't want you to leave" somebody else yelled