Chapter 20:The ticket

*KYRAS POV*

"Dear Kyra,

Hi. Well so hows life and life? Anyway I miss you and Nath so I was wondering if you guys can come visit me in Sacromento? I talked to Scooter and Nano and the said it was fine.I have something behind the note but don't look until your finished! I have already made plans what we could do! I am getting out of collage in a week so I will be out when (or if) you come to visit.I was thinking if you and Nath would come visit me around spring break.I know if you don't want to thats fine with me. I understand but if you want to shoot me a ring a text or an email.

PS:don't tell Tom"I read out loud to Nathan

I looked behind it to see 2 plane tickets to Sacromento,California. I gasped and looked at Nathan!!

"You wanna go?"He asked already knowing my answer "are you stupid yes"I said "You can't tell the boys"Nathan said serouilsly "OK"I said "Kapechea"I said. I crawled up with Nathan in bed and drifted away.I woke up to someone moving. Nathan was trying to get out of bed to go somewhere. "Nathan stay here with me"I pleaded "I am i'm just going pee"he said "Hurry"I said. I waited till he came back. He finally came back and snuggled upwith me. I kissed his soft lips before falling back to sleep on his chest. "I love you"He whispered "i love you too"i said before falling in to a deep sleep.

I woke up and looked at my phone 10:00 am. Nathan was still sleeping. I got up to take a shower and brush my teeth. I put on joggers and a sweat-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my navy blue uggs and went to get my phone. It was the last day of Feb. Spring break was in 2 weeks and I couldn't even wait. Nathan was still asllep so I decided to wake him up."Babe come on wake up"I said. He groaned "five more minuites.Come here"he said pulling me into him. He kissed the top of my head and fell back to sleep. He was twirling my hair and rubbing his thumb over my hand.I felt so right when i was with him.His scent was so nice."come on baby we got things to do"I said. He finally bugged and got up. He was glaring at me "aww is baby Nath mad"I said. He playfully hit me on the arm and walking ib the bathroom. I followed him in "out i'm taking a shower"he said "ok ok" walked over and kissed is soft lips before walking out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. "The shower can wait"he said turning it off. He rested his forehead on mine and kissed me.I turned the shower back on. "I didn't say anything but you reak"I said smiling "Haha"he said sartasticlly. He pushed me out and closed the door.