Chapter 22: The Getaway

*KYRAS POV*

I woke up to someone shaking me "Im coming"i said etting up. Nathan was dressed in joggers and a sweatshirt with his red beanie. "I got a bag and packed my plan bag. I put on some joggers and a long sleave shirt. i tied up my combat boots and grabbed my suitcase "Ready"I said walking downstairs. Nathan was making tea for the go and eating cereal. "Yep!Your tea ma'ma"He said handing me it "Thank you! I love you"I said walking out the dorr with him following "Love you too"He said getting into the drivers seat.

We got to the airport 30 mins. later and went to our gate. I was resting my head on Nathans shoulder untill a girl game over "OMG YOUR NATHAN SYKES I LOVE YOU TO DEATH"She exclamied "Hi love"Nathan replied I was siting up now "Uhh who are you"she said looking at me "Im Kyra his girlfriend"I said "Oh well bye"She said walking away. i looked at Nathan and pouted "Nobody knows me"."They will get t know you when we tweet it later"Nathan said "K"I said "Gate 22 will now me be departing to California. Please start boarding"Th voice said over the speakers "This is it"I said hopping up "This is it babe"Nathan said kissing my forehead. We got on the plane and settled in. Nathan was twirrling my hair and I soon fell into a deep-sleep.

"We will be landng in 15 minuites please put your seatbelt on and sit tight"I heard before waking up. I looked to see Nathan still asleep so I decided ro wake him up "Babe wake up were landing"I said shaking him. He woke up and put his seatbelt on. "Im excited"Nathan said pllaying on his phone "I am too" said kissing him passitonly.

*15 MINS LATER*

We were getting off the plane an someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around and was speechless