Chapter 9: Never Knew

Hey you doing anything today.

If your not doing anything give me a call

xoxo -Mellissa

I was happy that they actually like me so I replied

Yeah i'm not doing anything

Give me a sec to call

Need to get dressed

xoxo-Kyra

I put on a flower printed dress with colours of red,blue,white,and yellow.I put on white flats whith bows on the toes.I left my hair natrully wavy.I put light make up on and called Mellissa. We are going to meet up in 10 mins. So I snuck out the window closed it and went into my car. I saw someone come into my room so I ducked down. I could barley see but I think it was Nathan he had an eyebrow up looking around for me. He finally left so I drove away. I went to Mellissa's house and picked her. "So where to" I asked "Providence. Its the best resturant in town" She said "Alright" I said. We got to the reasturant and we orderd."I'll be back. Going to bathroom" I said while getting up from table.

Hey Bro I am at a reasturant with my new friend

Mellissa.

xoxo-Kyra

Ok love ya

don't be back late

-Max

I went back to the table and sat down. The waitress came for our drink orders. "i'll have a lemonade please" I said " I'll have a budwiser" Mellissa said. "Ok I'll be back for your orders in a minute" the waitress said. She came back with our drinks and ready for our orders. "I'll have the Chicken Alferado" Mellissa said "I'll have the salmon..please" I said "Yes you may" the waitress said.

We got our food and ate. Mellissa got 4 more beers but she sounded fine. "May I drive myself home then you can drive yourself home" Mellissa asked "Yeah.. Careful though"I said. We fineshed eating and paid.

We were driving when Mellisa turned funny. "Hia freak what is your name" Mellisa said drunk "Mellissa your drunk move" I said. She drove off the rode and the car went rolling. I knew I was gone.

"Help,Help,Help me please" I pleaded while crying.I never got to say goodbye to Nathan and Kaliegh. Then everything went black.