Please be mine

Its hard seeing my friends with their boyfriends. it makes me wonder why I'm the only odd one without one. Does that even make sense? I watched Brianna blush when Jordan pecked her cheek. Ugh I want a boyfriend now! my phone vibrated

"What?"

"Come to the house now!"

I snapped my phone shut "Bye guys, my family needs me" I walked away. When I got home, my brothers Cody and Sam sat on the couch opposite my parents.

"Um what's going on?"

My brothers had grins on their faces. "Sweetie since tomorrow is your birthday we were wondering if" Wait that's right, I'll be able to find my mate! YES! I bit my lip to contain my excitement. "So what do you want for your birthday?" out of nowhere I screamed 'Mate' Cody and Sam frowned "Seriously? Out of all the good things you want a mate?" I folded my arms "Of course. Having a mate is a good thing too you know." My parents seemed happy "Oh sweetie don't worry the boys are just being overprotective" Being a werewolf is a lot of fun. Tomorrow I'll shall meet my mate. Cody stood "Alright let's go now." I stared at them confused "Go where?" Sam stood up and went in the kitchen. "To the mall and all you have to do is pick out whatever you want." I cracked a smile "Yes, let me go get ready first." They groaned "Hurry up time waits for no man." I rushed up the stairs and into my room.

I stripped away my dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper of dirty laundry and made my way to the shower. Being in the shower felt good as it cleansed away the perspiration. My mind was thinking of our mate, will he accept me? Oh my Gosh what if he didn't? then what?

'Calm down Kayla'

I smiled 'Hey Carly' 'I know for a fact our mate will love us.'

After cleaning myself up and washing my greasy hair I got out and wrapped myself in a warm towel. I stared at my reflection seeing a beautiful face staring right back at me.

"Kayla! Hurry up." I rolled my eyes "Give me a break" I muttered quietly. I went to my room and picked out a cute little outfit. a short black dress, a pair of Roman sandals and I let my natural waves fall down my back. I was happy with my appearance and finally walked downstairs.

I couldn't wait for my mate to find me. when I got downstairs, my brothers smiled and we went to the mall. I saw a lot of gifts I wanted and as promised they bought everything I wanted. They complained but they smiled "Anything for our precious little sister." Everything was perfect all that was missing was my mate. That one guy whose meant to be mine and only mine. I saw some jocks from school and as always assessed my body with lust in their eyes. Cody glared "What do you think you guys are doing?"  they looked away while I chuckled.

I saw Trent the geek with his square glasses and is always wearing a suit and tie. Every single day its always a suit tie like who does that? 'He does' Carly replied. I stared at him being with his sister. Sam nudged me "Let's go eat" I trailed after him as we make our way towards the food court. We sat down and Cody went and ordered pizza and drinks. "So about the mate thing we're gonna set some rules do you understand?" I nodded but my mind was somewhere else. Sam brought out the longest receipt I've seen " First rule no touching, second no kissing" "But that's not fa-" "Third: no holding hands, fourth: no cuddling." I grabbed the receipt and crumbled it up. "What I do with my mate is not your business and you know that already so stop" I begged quietly.

He smiled "Man you're growing up too fast. I remembered how annoying you were when we were kids but now I realize that one day you're gonna leave and I'm definitely gonna miss you." All this time I felt that my brothers couldn't wait for me to leave only to find them sad. I punched him lightly "Who said I was leaving? I'm not going anywhere not yet though" He smiled "Okay" Cody finally arrived with the pizza "Yay" He chuckled "You eat too much but you still look skinny." I shrugged and grabbed a slice. "Trent I want pizza now." "Okay." Again I watched them while eating. I don't know why but it just seemed interesting. He saw me and I looked away quickly not wanting him to think I'm stalking him. "You're into nerds now sis?" Cody questioned. I felt heat on my cheeks as I glared at him "No!" I nibbled the end of my pizza.