Lust

A/N: Hey guys so this chapter will only be about Kayla's P.O.V and it'll reveal who the Unknow's P.O.V so hope you enjoy.

Kayla's P.O.V

He took off the blindfold and grinned. "There she is" he caressed my cheek. "Don't touch me!" I warned him. he chuckled "Oh sweetheart I wanted you from the very beginning" Leaning in "You're mine now Kayla Chance.

I want to kill this idiot!

'Lets rip him to shreds already' Carly already ready to kill

'Let's wait awhile for the right time.' "Trent will find you and kill you." I replied through clenched teeth. He took me to a room and locked me inside.

"Wait!" Too late, he locked the door tightly. Great now what?

I miss Trent. I wrapped my hands around my knees. I felt weak 'Don't worry he'll come for us.' Carly encouraged. There was nothing in the flipping room to do it was just a bloody bed.

Ugh! I kicked the door to try and get it open it but it was no use. Was I seriously trying to get myself killed? That is when he walked in. "What the hell are you doing?" I glared at him "Getting out of here! What else does it look like?"

I tried to leave but he just smiled "You're not going anywhere beautiful you're mine now remember?" I flinched when he touched me "Don't you dare touch me!" I screeched

He kept walking towards me while I backed up "Get away from me." In an instant he had me against the wall, pinning  my hands onto the wall. "Like I said Kayla Chance you're mine now."

He smiled and kissed me while I stayed still. He was strong so I tried what they did in movies and kicked him. He stopped but chuckled

"Sorry Princess but that shit doesn't work with me."

He kissed my neck making me shudder and shiver "Please let me go." he chuckled quietly "You don't like it?" I shook my head lightly.

I looked into his eyes filled with pure lust. they were nearly black. 'His wolf is gonna take over.'

'Shit!'

The door was now opened "Alpha Derek the-" He was now controlled by the interruption. "What is it that you want Caleb?" he replied through gritted teeth. He stood straight "Your father wanted me to come get you to discuss business."

Caleb looked over to me and I mouthed a thank you to him. "He wants to see you now"

Derek's P.O.V

She was indeed what I had hoped for. Making her shudder was easy. I was good looking and attractive. I was having fun til some asshole interrupted. "Okay I'll be there soon. "

He finally let us go. "Don't worry Princess I'll be back." I smirked and kissed her forehead. "Trent will kill you." I chuckled "Trent can't do anything. He's a skinny bag of bones. I wonder why a beautiful girl like you is matched for a geek bag of bones like him? you should've been mine."

she slapped my mouth. "Don't you dare talk about him like that you fucking bastard! He's my mate and so what if you're good looking? At least he's kind and smart. He will kill you!" she threatened harshly and I gotta admit that was a harsh bitch slap. I rubbed my cheek softly.

I leaned taking a whiff of her scent once again.

"Aren't you a fiesty one?" I questioned sarcastically. I leaned in "We're gonna continue this babe after tending to some business." Another grin and I left.

I went with Caleb who waited outside. He was my future beta "What the hell are you doing to that poor girl?" I shot him a death glare "That's my business not yours " He shook his head "You're so cocky I bet the only reason why you want her is because she's naturally beautiful isn't it?" Caleb was the only one who wasn't scared of me. The rest were all the same who never spoke out of line.

"So what?" he sighed "You have a mate waiting somewhere for you and you're kidnapping Trent's mate. You don't understand anything do you?" I chuckled "Its called getting loose Caleb something you can't understand." He shrugged "True but I'm waiting for my mate."

That's right. When we were kids we made a pact that we'd wait for our mates together but ever since Junior year I started dating which led to me being a cocky bastard I am now but it didn't matter. I was tired of waiting for her.

"Sorry man but I'm tired of waiting for her. What if she never shows up? Then what?" I questioned bit he kept walking in silence. We got there and Caleb stood outside while head into his office."Hey dad" He smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to know if there any reports of rouges trespassing?" "No" he paused "Okay you may go" I smiled and walked out. "Back to unfinished business."

Caleb was now quiet. "I still think this is a bad Idea but I'll leave you alone." I patted his back "Thanks man" He gave me a weak smile before heading to the pack house.

I finally arrived, opening the locks and there she was again taking my breath away. Damn was she hot! I made my way towards her and kissed her. She tried to push me away.

I pinned her down gently. Lust was heavy in the air. I planted kisses onto her neck while she struggled. It was entertaining watching her try and get away from me. "Beautiful as ever. I'm lucky enough to have seen you my lady." I chuckled.

Suddenly Caleb bursted through the door. "Derek we'ce been attacked!" I took off not caring. about anything just protecting my pack.

A/N: Hi guys. hope you enjoyed. I suck at detailing aside from that I don't think this book is gonna be long but I'll try my best to make it more awesome and interesting so yeah. I know I suck lol