Vengeance

Derek's P.O.V

Have you ever killed someone so close to you all because you wanted one thing?

Yes, I killed my own best friend. My future Beta. Caleb Wilson was like my blood brother and I killed him.

My mind didn't register what I was doing at the time but hell it made me think its just a dream.

My grip was tight on her wrist as if I was about to break her. We were below in the tunnels built before I was born. Caleb and I discovered it and haven't told anyone. "Kayla?" No

"Trent we're dow-" I held the cloth covering her mouth and nose. She struggled but eventually gave in.

Shit now I have to carry her.

I carried her and kept going. I kept glancing in the back in case they might find me.

Trent's P.O.V

"Kayla!" I called again but no one answered me. I was about to go crazy when I saw a squared line on  the floor.

A rug was covering it so I removed it. An underground pack house? This is new. I opened the lock and was about to go in when Kyle stopped me

"I should go first." I shook my head lightly "No I can do this." He smiled "Come on man let me help besides I can go first in case he's planning a surprise attack. I don't want to be responsible for planning your funeral too."

I was right picking him as my Beta. "Okay fine, go ahead."  He jumped down "Coast is clear!" I rolled my eyes laughing and went in after him.

Her scent was fading but they were here. "We gotta move fast." He led the way. 'Can't we mind link her?' 'We can't because we didn't have our first kiss the day we found out.'

We were moving faster and her scent became known. It still had a pull on me. "We're near"

Then we came to two separate tunnels. "Shit!" I cursed out loud. I was gonna give up til Kyle slapped my head. "What the hell is wrong you?" I glared at him but he shrugged "Sorry Alpha but you needed it. My best friend is your mate and you need to stop giving up easily."

I rolled my eyes "Thank God for you Kyle." I laughed quietly and headed left while he took the right. Her scent clouded the air so I must be close.

When I got to the end there stood...A'leah? "Where's Kayla?" She stood firmly. Was she challenging her Alpha "I'm not letting you kill my cousin Trent so you're gonna have to go through me."

I can't kill her cause she's part of my pack so instead I used my Alpha tone. "Move A'leah. Now!" She whimpered at the command and finally stepped aside.

I found him. But he had her with a knife on her throat. I froze

"Who the hell are you?" He screamed. That's right I don't look like how was before.

"Put that down" I tried to sound convincing. Kyle appeared in the back. He put his finger on his mouth

I turned my attention back to him "Derek drop the knife"

"DEREK BEHIND YOU!" Derek pushed Kayla away and stabbed Kyle

"No!" I knocked him out and caught Kyle. I took the knife out of his stomach and tried to black the blood.

Kayla suddenly transformed into a huge brown wolf. I carried Kyle and set him on her back. She looked into my eyes and took off to the pack house.

I turned to a knocked out Derek and the knife. I took it and shoved it in his heart "That was for Kyle you bloody bastard." I turned around to a crying A'leah "I'm sorry Trent I didn't mean to"

"Don't give me your excuses A'leah I've had enough of you." "But I-" I shot her a death glare "I've had enough"

A/N: Another Chapter finished. Done and Dusted .. Woohoo..sucks that schools gonna start again but I'll keep updating :) Hope you all enjoyed my work. I love you all beautifuls ....May God bless