Kidnapped Twice?!

Hey guys. Yeah anyway I never thought I'd reach chapter 12 to say the least but yeah I did say that I'd keep writing so hope yous enjoy and yeah I love you guys thanks for making this possible again.

Kayla's P.O.V

I hate myself for being an idiot. My mate suffered cause of me. I looked up ahead as we entered the woods. "This is stupid." I complained just to distract myself. They all turned heads "Shut up! We'll change forms when I say so." "So you must be Caleb's brother." He smiled "No sweetheart I'm his brother's beta." I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Whatever." I spoke in a low whisper

We got deeper and deeper into the woods "Ty you follow behind she might get away." "Got it." He shot me a wink. 'Ugh perverts!' Carly growled. "Don't" I threatened "My wolf might kill you in an instant." He smirked "You sure about that dear."

"Whatevs." We kept walking when the 'Beta' finally said we can change forms. "Finally" I muttered tying my backpack on my ankle. We all changed forms and Carly was ready to kill. 'Not yet Carly. You don't want to die early without our mate do you?' She whimpered 'Then let me handle it.'

As said by Ty he followed me. 'Let's race' I grinned 'We shall' Ty was one I got along with easily. 'Hey no fair man.' I chuckled 'I have skills you don't.' The Beta who was way ahead came to a halt in a few seconds. 'We're here' he commenced

Since I was ahead of Ty, I stopped but the idiot bumped into me as I into the Beta while he rolled down the cliff, tumbling into the territory like a tumbleweed. 'We're gonna get killed' I glared at him 'You mean you?'

'TY!' He made me jump first before following me and we stopped in front of the 'Beta' who was now in human form fully clothed in formal wear. "Time to change." I found a cave by the other side and changed forms and got dressed in a short sleeved white blouse tucking it in a navy blue frilly skirt with a thin black belt. I wore my navy blue ballet shoes.

I had my hair in a messy bun. "There you are." Ty smiled "Alpha Hunter wants to see you." I felt ice cold from how he gleefully he said that. 'This Guy creeps me out.' Carly mused.

"Nice pack by the way." It was full and their pack house was massive. "Whoa that's ..huge. How many of you guys?" He shrugged "750" He simply stated. I gaped in shock

"750? Wow..okay." He chuckled "How many is yours?" I kept my eyes on the ground "360"

"Oh okay." I gave him a mocking glare "Whatever you're just saying that cause you guys are a much bigger pack." He shoved me playfully "Of course we are." I shoved him back "Jealous? We may be small but we can pack a punch." He raised an eyebrow "You challenging us now, Chance?" I stuck my tongue out "Yeah sure."

We got there just laughing and mocking each other when we looked up. Girls were everywhere "So now what?" He cleared his throat "Ladies what are you doing?"

Everyone stopped and stared at us, most of them even gave me serious looks while others roll their eyes. 'Talk about Jealousy.' Carly snapping me back to reality. "These people sure do hate me." I whispered to Ty. "Don't worry about it." He replied softly. "Get out of here Ty and take that slut with you if you don't mind." I bit my lip in anguish. 'How dare she emphasize that we're a slut. That bitch need to be put in her place.' Carly now angry at the word 'slut'

"Go home ladies. Now." Said a voice I didn't recognize. "Aww bu-" "I said Now!" Alpha tone seeping through his words. They all left sending glares and looks that was probably burning holes in my back. Ouch.

"Ouch." Ty chuckled "Let's go he's expecting you." I trailed along behind him feeling oddly excited for a random reason. Into the big office Ty left me "Where are you going?" I asked in fear. He smiled "Don't worry he's not scary like Nick." I shot him a confused look "Who?"