Truth

Kayla's P.O.V

I ran like the wind and got there. 'Kyle hold on.' My mother was on the back porch with my father when she smiled seeing that I was back.

As I got closer, they were happy to see me that is, til they saw Kyle 'Dad please help him.' He nodded and as I sat down he got Kyle off of ne and carried him to the pack doctor.

Mom ran in to get me a blanket. I changed forms and was grateful she did. She saw the markings of the chain on my wrists and dried blood on my face.

She held me in a hug "I've missed you sweetheart." I hugged her back "I've missed you too mom" I had tears rushing down my face.

She smiled "At least you're here, safe and sound." "Mom I'm gonna go shower first." She kissed my forehead "Go ahead sweetie"

I went to my room. For days I haven't been here and I've missed it.

I went ahead and showered letting the cool water relax my tensed muscles. It felt good to be back.

I washed my greasy hair with my strawberry scented shampoo and washed my body and cleansed.

Afterwards I got out and wrapped myself in a warm towel same with my hair. I went to my closet and picked out a strapless floral dress. I got changed then back to the bathroom to use the hair dryer.

I felt clean of dried blood, dirt and perspiration. I walked downstairs barefooted feeling the carpet and tiles underneath the soles of my feet.

I was in the back porch when most of the pack came into view. They were glad and when some of them saw me they rushed over to hug me. "Luna! We missed you." I smiled "Thank-you for coming to my rescue."

Every pack member came and hugged me as I hug them back and thank them for helping.

When everyone was here I saw A'leah walking towards me. "Kayla I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I stopped her and smiled "Its alright A'leah."

She hugged me tightly "I love you Luna." I chuckled and hugged her "I love you too just promise you wont do it again." "I promise."

She left and I waited for him. Where is he? Does he not understand that I need him? "Hey beautiful" I looked up to see him and God was he beautiful.

He had the ideal attraction. The six pack abs, the dimpled smile, the sexy morning hair and his beautiful eyes. He was killing me here. He chuckled, making me blush. "Like what you see?"

I decided to leave when he pulled me in by the waist. "I've missed you Kayla." I spun round and had my hands wrapped around his neck.

"I'm sorry for everything." I don't deserve him not after nearly rejecting him like he was nothing. "I don't deserve you Trent, not after how I nearly rejected you. You deserve a better mate."

He cupped my face to his "No stop saying that. I'm blessed to have you as a mate and I love you Kayla." My heart just melted and fluttered at his words.

Trent's P.O.V

She was blushing and I loved seeing her happy. She was convinced though because I did love her. She means the world to me. I don't want to lose her again.

I held her in my arms, my beautiful girl and I wanted to kiss her but I had to wait til she gave permission.

She bit her lip and it was driving me crazy just watching her.

I couldn't help it anymore so I leaned in and whispered "You're seriously making this hard on me. You're driving me crazy and I'm sitting here dying to kiss you."

She grinned "Good because you have to earn it." I chuckled softly "Okay" I pulled her closer and look into her eyes while biting my lip as she did hers. I leaned in and locked lips.

We were in sync as we deepened in a more passionate and gentle kiss. Damn was it good. Finally I have her, my beautiful mate kissing me back.

She had her fingers running through my hair as mine tangled through hers.

It was heavenly til she pulled away gently catching her breath. She leaned in and rested her head onto my chest "Trent I love you and that's the truth." I kissed her hair "I love you more than you'll ever know babe."

We were watching the skies go dark as the breeze blew by. She wrapped her hands around my waist rocking back and forth. I heard her yawn. "Babe are you tired?" "No" I chuckled.

"I'm not entirely convinced. Come let me carry you to bed." She smiled "I can walk." I pouted "Please." I begged as she bit her lip then gave in eventually. I chuckled kissing the bridge of her nose.

I carried her to my room. "Sleep here. I'm gonna go shower and I'll be back okay?" She pecked my cheek. "Okay"

I took a quick shower and got changed into fresh clothes. No shirt it was too hot. I grabbed a pillow and laid ob the floor.

"Trent?" "Yeah?" She sat up "Come cuddle with me." I chuckled "I thought you might need some space." She patted the space next to her with a smile. "I can't sleep without you beside me you know" I got in beside her when she moved in close

"Night babe" She said brushing her lips against mine. "Night love."

A/N: That's another chapter finished and I like to thank you all for reading even though most of you didn't vote its alright like I said its up to you....love you all and good night lovelies. tomorrow is another day another chapter :)