Confused with mix feelings

Kayla's P.O.V

'Why did you reject him?' Carly still mad from last night's event. 'I don't want to talk about it.' I replied 'Damn sure we should!' She growled 'Didn't you promise your mom that you'll accept your destined mate no matter who it was?'

I remembered that promise. 'I just need time right now Carly.' 'You better get over yourself Kayla and find him!' She tuned me out and cut off our connection.

I decided to shower and rethink my actions from last night. "Please Kayla, please be mine" He begged quietly eyes soft and was filled with love. I had to admit he had a change of clothes last night and it made him look cute. I couldn't help but smile "My gorgeous mate" What am I saying? I shook my head.

After washing myself up, wrapping myself in a towel and washing my face I got out of the bathroom. I overheard people talking downstairs. "So how was the party last night?" "It was alright" The voice. "Trent" I said in excitement.

I quickly rushed to my room changing into my garments then into black jeans, a white plain v-neck and converses. I put my hair up in a ponytail and took a good look in the mirror. When I was satisfied I went downstairs.

"Here she is?" he was back to the same style. My backpack was in my car. "Have fun at school" Trent chuckled and held put his arm "Thank you sir" My dad chuckled "You're a good kid Trent please take care of my little girl" "I will sir I promise" Mom came in

"Kayla can I talk to you for a second?" I walked in the kitchen after her. "Yeah" She looked at me and smiled "I'm so glad you and Trent are mates. That boy is better than any of those ruthless ones in the pack house."

I looked away "What's wrong sweetie?" I looked at her "I haven't accepted him yet" my voice barely audible to my own ears. She had her arms folded across her chest "What are you talking about? We had this talk yesterday and you promised" She said in a hushed tone.

I felt guilty "I know mom and I'm sorry its just that he's plain boring." She didn't look happy with my response "so that's your excuse? Cause he's boring?" sometimes my mom can be scary. "No, I just don't understand why him." She sighed "The Moon Goddess -! "Put us together for a reason I know" She smiled "He's a great kid Kayla, you're just having mixed feelings. There will come a time when you understand why he's your mate but as of now please don't reject him. He's a good kid okay?"

I sighed and gave in to my mom's request "Fine" she smiled "That's my girl now go before you two are late." I gave her a quick hug and kiss and grabbed Trent's arm dragging him outside "Let's go"

We were outside so I tip toed and pecked his cheek. "I'm sorry about last night" I said quietly feeling a hint of blush on my cheeks. He chuckled and damn was it sexy. It took me by surprise when he kissed my hair.

"I know you're probably having mixed feelings but I'm gonna try for your heart til you accept me as your mate Kayla cause I love you. So no matter what you say it wont convince me to stay away cause your mine and mine only." 

I felt my heart pounding crazily. "Okay promise you won't give up even if I reject you." He smiled "I promise" Sincerity rang with his promise. Carly came back 'Im proud of you even though you have mixed feelings' 'Thankyou'

Trent's P.O.V

She kissed my cheek and it felt good. Good enough to know I've been accepted. Well she's still doesn't believe that we're mates but at least I got a kiss right? even though its on the cheek. We were now driving to school in silence. She was looking outside the window "I'm really sorry for hurting you Trent I didn't mean to really. Its just that -"

I put my hand on hers "Don't worry about it I already declared my plan to you didn't I?" Right when I glanced at her she looked my way. She smiled "Thank you for understanding me and I know being this confused is crazy." I chuckled "Even nerds get confused you know." She laughed a little.

it was cute "So what happens next?" I asked. We finally arrived in parking lot. I looked at her and she bit her lip. She was driving me crazy. "Since you declared your plan" she grinned in an cute evil way "You're gonna have to convince me." little dimples popping in which matched mine. she got out with her bag and rushed inside. "Its on" I replied waiting for her to make her way to class.

I got out and walked in the opposite direction to Biology class. When I got there A'leah smiled and waved "Morning Trent" she whispered gently with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Morning" I replied. The necklace! 'I didn't see her wear the present I gave her. The one A'leah had looked exactly like the one I bought.

During the whole lesson I was out of focus. My mind was curious about the gift. Where is it? Why wasn't she wearing it? "Mr. Adams care to share your thoughts on our lesson?" Everyone went quiet, eyes on me

"Um no, actually you covered it all." Mrs. Taylor was speechless

"Um Mr. Adams are you feeling alright?" "Yes, why?" She folded her arms "Well like always you would add on but seems to me that you don't have anything. Is there something that's troubling you?"

The class was waiting for an answer "Well no not really. I'm feeling fine ma'am." She smiled "Okay then" the bell finally rang "Class dismissed" A'leah and I walked out last "What was that?" I pushed my glasses up my nose "What was what?" I questioned "You, it's like you changed. You okay?" 'Ask her about the necklace' Luke reminded me.

"A'leah where did you get that necklace from?" She touched the crystal in the middle "Oh this? I got this from Kayla" that was like a bullet to my heart. She gave away my gift? "Why?" she shrugged "She said she didn't need it. You were just annoying and plain boring." Annoying? Plain boring? We'll see about that.

I walked back to the parking lot. "Where are you going?" A'leah asked "I'll be back I have business to take care of" I hopped in and sped off.

A/N: So yes I'm going with the flow so the next chapter I'm gonna make it very...dramatic or whatever to make it interesting hope you guys enjoyed my story. Its up to you if you want to comment, vote or follow. I'll keep updating :)