Captive

Unknown's P.O.V

I was invited to a party at The Midnight pack's pack house by A'leah my cousin. We arrived earlier than those who were in the pack. Pathetic but the girls were hot then again I was bored. None of them held any interest for my liking. One brunette with too much make up came up to me and tried to flirt. "Hey bad boy" She whispered gently in my ear. "You're pretty cute" I replied "But I'm not interested." Suddenly I smelled that sweet strawberrish scent. I looked up to see her. She was beyond beautiful and I was interested in making her mine.

The boys and I came here for a reason and that was finding the Future Alpha's mate. "We found her boys." I followed her while they surrounded the house. I found her standing in the kitchen doorway looking for someone. I watched her closely hiding in the shadows. When she went in I decided to stay outside. Trent Adams the future alpha and geek of their weak pack was gonna bow down to me. "Excuse me" she stormed off outside

'So that's his weakness. We got him now.' Shaun growled. 'All we have to do now is wait' We left back to the Hollow creek pack house. "So what's the plan Alpha?" "We capture the girl all we have to do is get her alone." I called up A'leah "Can you do me a favor?" Considering how much she's in love with the Guy why not ask her.

"Sure what's up?" I chuckled "Make her jealous and let her know Trent is yours." I replied. "My pleasure" "Good, I'll see you later." I hanged up with a satisfied grin "Our plan will succeed."

We were right. We found her on the bleachers by herself as we waited quietly in the shadows for that guy to leave. and finally we have her. "Please let me go" she begged with a blind fold on and chains. I whispered "I'm sorry princess but  you're not going anywhere." She was mine now. Lust taking over my mind.

Kayla's P.O.V

When I was by myself I felt someone watching me. I shook off the feeling but seemed to be real. 'Carly? I feel like we're being watched.' 'Me too, there's a scent but its unrecognizable.' I looked around til I felt weak.

I looked up to see an unfamiliar face. My visions were now blurry "What did you do..to me?" he chuckled "Don't worry princess" He whispered. I was now welcomed by darkness. 'Trent'

It felt as if we were walking a thousand miles or more. I was blindfolded and being dragged around by chains. "Where are we going?" We came to a halt stop "We're here" someone shouted. "Let's go Princess" I felt him carry me "Put me down!" I screamed but he just chuckled. "No, so stop acting like a whiny bitch"

I was taken aback "Bitch? You're the asshole who kidnapped me for no reason. So watch your mouth." I threatened but he just laughed "You're cute when you try to sound dangerous. I like it" Was he serious? I feel something bad is gonna happen. Out of nowhere I whispered "Please don't hurt me." he kissed my forehead "Don't worry Princess" I shivered at the way he kissed me 'Only Trent can kiss us like that you ASSHOLE!' Carly yelled in my head. 'Carly lets just keep quiet maybe they'll leave us alone.' she whined 'I hope Trent finds us.' I agreed.

'Trent where are you?' I silently begged.

Trent's P.O.V

I drove off to the pack house and gathered the pack. My father had a look of concern in his eyes. "What do they want with her?" "I don't know." I replied trying my best to sound calm but inside of me was a raging war.

When everyone gathered together, my father stepped up "Everyone settle down. The reason why we called this meeting was because one of our pack members have been kidnapped. Kayla Chance daughter of Beta Peter and Adrienne this afternoon by members of another pack. She's our future Luna" he spoke the last four words while looking at me. "We're gonna run patrols around the area meanwhile Trent, Sam and Cody will go further out to nearby packs."

After the meeting, Sam and Cody met up with me afterwards. Sam found his mate Nicole Webber at the party. "We're gonna find thar bloody bastard and kill him" I threatened while the boys nodded quietly. "I'm coming with you Trent." I turned around to see Kyle. "No its better if yo-" "No way dude, we've been best friends for nearly our whole lives and I don't want to loose her so you better let me join you." I looked him straight in the eyes "Are you up for it then?" He smiled "Let kill ourselves some wolves."

I transformed into my gray wolf and looked at the others. Sam was trying to convince Nicole he'll be back. Watching them makes me feel uncomfortable so I decided to walk ahead when a chocolate brown wolf walked along side me. 'Kyle?' I asked. He chuckled and panted like a dog with his tongue out. 'Hey man' I let out a low chuckle. Finally Cody and Sam shifted 'So what's the plan?' I was just messed up thinking about Kayla I had no idea what to do. Cody suggested we extend and when one of us come across an unrecognizable scent howl to spread the word. 'Trent we'll find her so don't worry. I know my sister is strong.' I nodded. We agreed and we took off in an instant.

Extending out to other territory was difficult yet a good idea. I came across the same scent after hours of searching. I howled and followed it. Cody arrived then Kyle followed by Sam. 'Good job.' Luke whine uncontrollably. I let him take over and we both looked ahead. 'Its all over the place. Reckon they knew we were coming?' Kyle who was behind me 'Maybe' Sam and Cody ran in different directions 'Let's split up' Kyle ran off and so did I.

'Where could they have taken her?' I begged not seeing a clue or a pack house. Nothing! Its been hours and miles we've searched and patrol and completely nothing. Dammit! Kyle who was far ahead looked up 'Trent I think I found something!' I ran over in a heartbeat. It was a blindfold with her scent all over it.

The pack house is probably not far from here. We walked over when we overheard shouting. "Alpha, there have been sighting of the Midnight pack." "Find them and kill whoever they are. Guard the place!" 'Dammit how are we gonna get in' Kyle whined 'Lets go back and figure things out' We need a plan of attack.

A/N: Hey guys ^_^ I know its not much but yeah Im just going with the flow and trying to make this interesting and its up to you if you want to comment, follow, vote