A New Change

Trent's P.O.V

When we got back to the pack house I felt sick. Something was happening to me. Kyle was helping me up. "Dude you look ill you need rest." It was a stabbing pain "I...I can't my..my g-girl is in trouble." Cody hurried by my side

"Kyle is right man you need rest but don't worry we'll figure things out." I trusted both of them "Okay please look for her." Cody nodded "I will Alpha." I chuckled "Cody thank you" He smiled "No probablem little man." I smiled when Ariel my sister saw me "Trent!"

She hugged me. She just got back from College today and I totally forgot "Hey sis. Aaaahhh!" I gasped out in pain. "Please take him to the pack doctor." That is when Cody and Ariel looked into each other's eyes. 'Mate' They said together.

Kyle was struggling so I cleared my throat "Guys a little help" Cody smiled "I'm Cody" Ariel blushed "I'm Ariel." He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her forehead "I'll be back Princess." She pecked his cheek. I rolled my eyes and Kyle laughed a little

We finally got me on a bed. The pack doctor Ross evaluated me. "All you need is rest Trent. The pain you're experiencing right now is probably from too much running. So sleep." I nodded as he left. Kyle came by my side "Don't worry man we'll get her back I promise."

I chuckled "Before you go I need to ask you. I know we just knew each other but you're the closest thing to a best friend so want to be my Beta bro?" He was confused "Me? I thought you were gonna pick Cody."

I shook my head a little "No, he has my sister to look after besides Kayla will be happy her mate is Alpha while her best friend is Beta." He chuckled "Okay" I nodded "Thanks now go plan a funeral and bring my girl back. Sucks I can't come though."

My chest felt like a bomb was planted in there. "Okay I let you rest. I'm praying for you." I closed my eyes "Thanks" I managed to mumble before drowning in unconscious.

*Dream*

I opened my eyes seeing a bright light shine in the light. I looked around seeing nothing but white plain paint everywhere.

'Where are we?' Luke asked while I shrugged. The place was huge with pillars you'd see in Roman Empires and it was beautiful.

"You must be Trent Adams" A soft voice spoke out of nowhere. "Yeah who is there?" The mysterious person came out "I'm the Moon Goddess." I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. She smiled "What is it that troubles your heart?"

Oh yeah that's right. I sighed "With all due respect Moon Goddess but I want to know why you chose someone so beautiful like Kayla Chance to be my mate? I just want to know because it doesn't make any sense you know?"

She didn't say anything. I looked to see if she was angry but she smiled instead "Ah, let me guess you're having doubts about yourself aren't you?" I nodded "Yeah everyone picks on me just cause I'm a geek and I don't have the ideal attraction."

I sucked in a breath "Kayla nearly rejected me" I began to feel depressed about the past. "Trent look at me" She spoke in a motherly tone "There's a good reason why I put you two together. To become the ideal hero you have to have faith in yourself."

"And how can I have faith in myself if I'm just weak?" I questioned. She took me to a room. I want you to look in that mirror and tell me what you see." I obeyed her and took a good look.

"There's a guy whose looking right at me. He has glasses on, a smile and books." "Good now turn around" I spun around seeing another mirror. "Now what do you see?"

I took a good look at it. "A guy with no glasses, strong build and a smile with a girl on his arm." I looked at her and she smiled,pointing back to the mirror "You're missing something" I looked back at it.

Two kids emerged from the back. Twins boy and girl. "Hey daddy, is it true you use to be a geek?" the man chuckled "Yes that is til your beautiful mother was in trouble and your daddy came to the rescue." The woman caressed his cheek. "Yup that's when my faith in your father grew. I love you" They kissed.

Then in a blink of an eye the images blurred out and vanished.

I looked up seeing her smile. "Kayla has faith in you. All you need to do is believe in yourself." She pointed to another mirror and I see Kayla struggling. "Trent, please hurry. I miss you" My heart was now racing.

"See Trent? There's more that meets the eye. She believes in you and so do I and your parents and others. You were meant to be with her so go back and believe in yourself. I wish you the best of luck." I gave her a smile "Thank-you"

*End of Dream*

I woke up feeling as if I was never ill. I felt healthy actually. I got out and walked towards the window. "I gotta. believe in myself. 'Dude you look good.' Luke chuckled 'Ha Ha very funny.' I replied sarcastically

"Trent?" Ariel. I turned "Hey Ariel." She had that confused 'Who the hell are you and what have you done to my brother look' on. "What?" "Where's my brother?!" She asked nearly yelling.

"Babe is everything alright?" Cody came up. "Trent? Dude is that you man?" I nodded slightly "Yeah and Ariel won't believe me. Where's Kyle?" I asked.

"Downstairs. He said you wanted him to plan a funeral is that true?" I grinned "Oh yeah" I brushed by them when I remembered my sister's odd stare "Do I look different from before?" They nodded "Look in the mirror genius! By the way how are you feeling?"

I tousled my shaggy light brown hair "I feel new and refreshed. I had a good rest. By the way can I check myself in your mirror." She smiled "Go for it and knock yourself out." "Yes! Thanks sis oh and congratulations for finally finding Cody. Took you long enough" I rushed to her room

Seeing the full body length mirror. I sucked in a breath and walked towards it. "Flip!" In all honesty I didn't know I looked this good. 'Damn look at us.' Luke said happily.

'She'll be happy.' 'Let's go already she's probably waiting for us.' we went downstairs and Kyle smiled up "Oh hey Alpha I see that you've transformed yourself trying to look sexy for Kayla."

I chuckled "Of course I have to look good for my mate." He laughed "But remember one false move and you're dead." I patted his shoulder "Like you could go against your Alpha."

He smiled "True but I wanted to "he whispered "Sound threatening in front of the ladies." I chuckled "You sound threatening to me don't worry." I chuckled "Okay got a plan?"

He grinned "Yup its settled. We go in for the kill."

We snuck in their fortress in human forms. Like in movies where the enemies sneak in, blending in with our surroundings. It was brilliant like we were in the military.

We had wolves waiting outside for the signal. We killed three of them guarding the outside premises.

"Alpha?" I looked up seeing Kyle with a playful smirk.

"Go for it" He blew the whistle and we emerged killing anyone on sight

Kayla's P.O.V

I was entrapped in this room while war raged on. Caleb came in.

"Kayla you need to go right now!" That's when he arrived "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He screamed. Caleb pushed him "I'm doing what's right!" he spat.

"I'm sorry Caleb for doing this." He shoved a small pocket knife through his heart. "No!" I rushed forward but it was too late. The knife was already there.  Tears were falling  down relentlessly "Caleb" He grabbed my hand.

He squeezed my wrist "Ow!" He kept glancing behind us and dragging me around. Til I heard "Kayla?" Trent! Carly whined 'He's here.' "Trent I'm dow-" He covered my mouth with a cloth that had substance that could make you feel sleepy.

'No Kayla stay awake.' I felt tired. Drowsy eyes, blurry images and like that I was out like a light.

Trent! Where are you? Am I dead already? I regret being hard headed when I found out we were mates.

A/N: Hey beautiful people.Did you enjoy this book so far? yeah? No? If you like it then I'm glad but if you thought it was a stupid story and you hated it then grab a seat and wait for Me to care..Kay? Its up to you if you want to like, comment or follow..stay blessed and beautiful

Bring it on 2014 new year new stories lol