Chapter Five

One month later
Blake:

"I still can't believe your pregnant!" Lydia exclaims as I fold the pack laundry "Why?" I glance down at my growing baby bump that is now noticeable, I smile and rub it slightly "I don't know, I bet you you'll have two boys." Lydia winks hopping off the dryer , I shrug handing her the basket full of clothes "I don't know , here take these." Lydia rolls her eyes "Yes mom." I scowl playfully at her as she walks out of the laundry room.

My days soon start to meld together , I wake up, have breakfast, help out at the pack house then come home and cook dinner for Christian and I. I find myself wondering if that if that's all I'll do when the babies are born. I don't just want to be a housewife with two kids.

While Christian is in a pack meeting I busy myself with house work , I do our laundry , clean the bathroom and finally vacuum.
As I'm vacuuming I feel a soft tap from my belly, I pause momentarily. What was that? I turn off the vacuum and drop the cord , it happens again this time stronger. The babies are kicking.
My face breaks out into a stupid grin and I place my hand on the spot where the kicking is. It takes a few minutes then a small tap hits my fingers , wow this is so amazing.
I have to find Christian to show him.

Christian is sitting at his desk wearing a scowl typing on the computer, I slowly walk in. "What?" He snarls , I jump slightly "Sorry, I'll come back." My tone is timid , Christian looks up from the computer his face softening "Baby I'm sorry , I didn't realize it was you." Christian stands from his chair and slowly walks over to me. When he reaches me he places a soft kiss on my lips "I didn't mean to bother you." I whisper, Christian shakes his head and kisses me again "No , you're not bothering me." He smiles down at me.

I grin up at him "The babies kicked!" Christian pauses for a second then grins bigger and places his hand on my bump "Really?" I nod enthusiastically "They did." We stand in silence for a few minutes just staring at my stomach but nothing happens. Christians shoulders droop and I know he's disappointed "I swear I felt it." Christian shrugs "It's okay , maybe their sleeping." And just as Christian moves his hand there is a soft push. I grin up at him , his eyes widen and his presses gently on my stomach, the babies kick again. "Wow." Christian whispers in awe looking down at my bump "Doesn't it feel amazing?" My face almost hurts from smiling.

Christian leans down and kisses my belly "I love you so much Blake." He kisses my lips softly caressing my bump "I can't believe their moving." I whisper , Christian smiles wider "I'm so glad they are , it makes it more real." I nod in agreement "Pretty soon we'll have two crying babies." I tease , Christian chuckles fondly "We'll have two beautiful healthy babies." He corrects , I purse my lips "Two boys?" Christians eyes light up "Healthy will do." He whispers and kisses me deeply.

I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me , I love him so much.
Christian runs his hands up and down my back, he pulls back and looks deeply into my eyes. His mind has shifted and is more dark and sad , something's wrong. My stomach drops and I know what it is. And I'm sick.

"James sent us a threat."

Everything around me pauses and I feel dizzy, nauseous and scared.
All my thoughts are scattered and I can't focus on anything "Blake?" Christian is softly stroking my cheek "When did you find out?" I whisper looking up into his eyes once again "I received it this morning." I sigh heavily rubbing a hand over my face "I feel sick." Christian kisses my forehead "I'm going to keep you Three safe." The babies kick again as if they understood that "They kicked when you said that." I smile "They must know my voice." The babies kick again "I think they do."
Christian leans in and kisses me softly , I kiss him deeper running my hand through his hair. He grips my hip pulling him against him, I moan happily nipping at his bottom lip, Christian groans squeezing my behind.