Chapter Nine

Warning: Sexual Content, skip through if you don't want to read it!

Blake:

The next couple of days go on without any rogues attacks or fights or drama. It's finally peaceful for once and I'm savoring every bit of it. Christians hip is healed and all his bruises are gone it's just his forearm that's being difficult, meaning it healed but he's having a lot of pain from it . But other than that he's back to his normal bossy alpha self.

Our house has one guard in front and one guard in back, they patrol every ten minutes and follow me around whenever I leave the house. It's kinda annoying but I don't say anything for Christians sake.

Today Christian has been locked away in his office dealing with business at least that's what he said, also I can't go upstairs supposedly there is mold up there. Not that I believe that.

Charles our guard is standing at Christians office doors looking emotionless. "Hi Charles." He gives me a tight nod "Luna." Charles greets shifting uncomfortably, I flush and clear my throat "Is Christian busy?" Charles nods curtly "Yes ma'am he'll find you when he's done." Ma'am? I smile tightly "Okay thank you." "Your welcome ma'am." Charles flashes a tiny smile.

I decide to busy myself in the kitchen , I decide I'm going to make a honey wheat loaf of bread. I gather all my items and begin to mix them together in a bowl , I knead the bread for a couple of minutes absentmindedly humming to myself. This moment feels so natural and peaceful , my mind drifts to when the boys will be here. I can almost hear the sound of tiny feet running around the house and laughter. Hm I can't wait to have my sons.
Two strong arms wrap themselves around my stomach then soft lips kiss my neck "I love that your barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen." I giggle and I can feel Christians smile at my neck. "Whatcha making?" Christian movies to stand beside me watching me intently his hand remains on my big baby bump. It amazes me how much my stomach has grown in a week , I'm starting to waddle. My wolf rolls her eyes at me and laughs. "Some bread , I figured it would be nice to have some fresh bread." I flash him a bright smile before oiling the bowl for the bread. I place the bread in the bowl then gesture to the stove where a light blue kitchen tool hangs "Will you hand me that?" Christian nods and effortlessly reaches over and grabs the towel handing it to me.
After covering the bowl with a towel and setting it in the microwave I wonder over to the kitchen and pull out some chicken. Hm chicken sandwiches on fresh bread sound delicious.

"I spoke with Sean , he seemed very upset to say the least. He should be apologizing soon." Christian tone is strained and he automatically tenses his good mood fading. I swallow thickly placing the chicken on the countertop and resting a hand on my bump "He doesn't have to , it's not that big of a deal anymore." Christian scowls lightly "Of course it's a big deal, he disrespected you. In some packs he would have been killed for disrespecting a Luna." Killed? Jeez that's a bit harsh.

I purse my lips "I guess so , when did you speak with him?" Christian tap his fingers against the countertop absentmindedly, he looks deep in thought. He finally snaps out of it and remembers my question "Oh sorry , this morning before you woke up." I nod and turn to the spice cabinet deciding what I'll season the chicken with.
"You look beautiful today." I blush and look at Christian then down at myself. I'm simply dress in a pair of leggings and a loose fitting tshirt in the color of Christians eyes. "You don't look so bad yourself." I smirk playfully , Christian looks edible in his dark wash jeans and crisp white V-neck T-shirt with his hair perfectly tousled.
"Why thank you Mrs . Armstrong." He slowly makes his way to me his eyes turn black with desire and my body flushes.

Christian stops in front of me his hands finding my bump , the boys kick roughly at their fathers hands. He kisses me deeply and I return the kiss my hands weaving into his hair , Christians tongue pushes through my lips and meets my tongue. I let out a soft moan rubbing my tongue against his , Christians hands move to my behind and he pushes me closer to him then picks me up effortlessly.
I pull back breathless looking into his eyes , he's panting as well "I want you now." Christian murmurs and carries me to the bed room.