Chapter Four

Blake:

The next two days go by calmly , my nauseous subsides but Christian is distant , to distant for my liking.
My cup of tea is hot as I stir it with my spoon , Christian is locked away in his fathers office , not telling me anything.
I sigh heavily covering myself back up with the comforter.
I flip on the tv and put on the food network, Christian walks in holding a bouquet of white roses , he smiles sweetly "Happy Birthday." My eyes widen and I set my cup of tea down , I completely forgot "I forgot." Christian chuckles setting the roses on my bedside table "Well I didn't , happy birthday my beautiful girl." He leans in and kisses my softly , I grin "These are beautiful!" He smiles "Only the best for you, hi babies." Christian leans and kisses my belly softly, he's been talking to my stomach a lot recently and it's so sweet to watch.

"What would you like to do today?" Christian kisses my again , I bite my lower lip "I'm not sure , it's so gloomy outside." I gesture to the storm outside, he sighs pursing his lips for a moment "We can......." he trails off laughing slightly "Can we go home?" I ask tentatively, even though Judy has been beyond wonderful and made me feel at home , I want to be in our home. Christian shakes his head "Not today, is that alright?" I sigh but nod "As long as I'm with you." Christian grins , and stands walking over to the dresser and opening the top drawer , he grabs a small red box with a black ribbon tied around it.
"I got you something." I smile "Here you go." Christian hands me the box , his hands fold in front of him.

I open the medium sized box , there is a card on top , I open it.
To my beloved wife , thank you for making me a better man. I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you , I love you with all my heart and soul. I can't wait to see you with our children.
Love you forever.
C x

Tears spring into my eyes "Oh Christian I love you too." I smile , Christian leans down and kisses me quickly "Open it." I nod and tear the tissue paper , I find a red leather box with the word CARTIER engraved on it . Inside is a dainty gold charm bracelet , with small charms , the charms consist of a moon , a heart , and a set of baby feet. Oh my , the tears are coming back. "Don't cry." I sniffle , Christian sits by me and wipes my tears "This is so sweet." I sob throwing my arms around him , Christian hugs me tightly "I wanted to get you something special." I pull back and kiss him passionately, Christian strokes my cheek and pulls back "I have something else ." I raise an eyebrow sniffling "What?" He grins "It's a surprise, come." He holds his hand out for me to take and rises from the bed , I stand up pulling my t-shirt down "Where are your parents?" Christian leads me through the hallway and down to the garage. The garage that's odd.

"They are running some errands." He grins at me and opens the garage down slowly "I'll teach you how to drive but I wanted you to have transportation." My eyes widen and I am greeted with a crisp white Mercedes car , I gasp looking at Christian "You didn't ." "I did." He smiles walking into the garage "This is amazing , what kind is it?" I run my hands over the hood "It's a CLS550 ." I nod slowly smiling widely "This is amazing , you didn't have to get me this." He walks over to me and places his hands on my hips "You need a car and with the babies....." Christian trails off , I throw my arms around him again burying my face in his neck "You are amazing." He scoffs "No I'm not , you are and you deserve this and more." I pull back and look into his beautiful grey eyes , what did I do to deserve this amazing man?

"Thank you , for everything." Christian gives his signature grin and kisses me deeply. When he pulls back I'm breathless "Let's have breakfast." "Okay." I pant.

The dining room table is full of all my favorite breakfast foods from pancakes to yogurt with granola , fruit and even crepes with chocolate. My mouth waters and my stomach growls "Here sit." Christian pulls out my chair , I sit "This is amazing , who made all this?" Christian kisses me again "I have my ways , mrs. Armstrong. " I grin up at him.