Now

I smiled at the the memory of that day,It Was a good day.The best actually.But of course all good things must come to the end,So sadly that meant Bobby had too.

I was sitting on the couch in the little cabin with Sam and Dean."Hey pancake can you help me with something?" Sam asked me.
" Sam it's been a year,You can quit calling me pancake now" I said getting up."What do you need" I asked
" you see there's this problem with Angel"
"Sam"
"She is mopping around and I don't like it"
" well to bad I do!" I said walking away.But I felt a tug on my jacket and then I felt he lift me from the ground.
" let go of me! This is kidnapping!" I said kicking him in his shins." Oh really Pancake?" Sam asked lifting me higher,Only this time tickling me at the Sam time."Uncle! Uncle!" I yelled at him.He put me back on the ground."Pancake you have to be happy,Being sad and angry now is useless.Save all your bad feelings for hunting,It helps."
" thanks Sam"
"No problem,Pancake"
"Would you stop calling me that!"
Sam let out a Sam chuckle before leaving the cabin.

As I was reading a book about shape shifters I Hurd a light tap on the door.I opened the door to see to my surprise,Bobby.
"Bob-by?" I asked stuttering.No he's dead.He died.
"Well no shit kid,Who else?" Bobby asked chuckling.

As Bobby walked into the cabin I started to freak.I ran to my bag and grabbed the flask that was in my bag.Chill,It's filled with holy water.
" wow kid you're 19 not 21" Bobby said grabbing the flask.It wasn't full to the top with holy water though,It was deans,So it had vodka in it too.
" awe Bobby you are no fun" I said handing him the flask.Maybe it was Bobby.

Bobby grabbed the flask and opened it.He drank a little.Then he spat it out,His eyes turning black.Demon.
" I knew you weren't Bobby" I said grabbing the knife that kills demons.
" awe cupcake don't be like that.We can still have fun" the demon said walking towards me.nope nope NOPE.I ran towards it,Before I knew it the knife was sticking out the other side of him.
I twisted the knife and then pulled it out.
" it's pancake" I spat.
:::::::::::Sam P.O.V:::::::::::::::
"I don't know Sam,Something just doesn't feel right leaving Angel alone."
Dean said checking the side view mirror.Its like he thinks she is just going to come out of no where and chase after the car.
"Dean she's fine.We have trained her,Bobby trained her.Shes fine" I said taking out my cell to call her.Dean figured out who I was calling."Speaker" he said.I put Angel on speaker and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hello Winchester"

"Hi pancake" Me and Dean said at the same time.

"Oh hi Hell Hound" Angel said.Yep she calls Dean Hell Hound.

"Ugh Angel we have to sit down and chose a new name" Dean said

"I'll change yours when you change mine" She cheered.

"Angel we are never changing your name.EVER" I said

"Fine.So why Ya calling,Sammy whammy?"

"To see if you are not dead"

"Ah well I'm not I did run into a little trouble,But nothing that can't be handled"

"Trouble?" Dean asked

"Yep,Classic demon.But there meat suit has some meaning" she said

"Meaning?" Dean asked again

"Yep,Bobby."

"What about him?"I asked

"The meat suit,It was Bobby." She said

"Okay pancake we will be there in ten."
Dean said.

"Mm Kay.Just an you guys make a pit stop? I need some food.Chinese probably is the best" she said

"K I'll come over and Sam can get the food" Dean said