The snow queen

You woke up in the motel,Freezing.You pull the blanket closer to you and opened your eyes.In the window you saw huge snow flakes covering everything in sight.You wrap yourself in the blanket and walk to Sams bed.
"Sam,Sam.SAM!" You throw a pillow at him and he instantly wakes up.
"Angel? What is it?" He asks looking around the room.
"It's cold" you say pointing out the window.
"Wait,It's snowing?"
"No Sam it's raining.Obviously it's snowing"
"Angel,We are in Vegas.Vegas is in the desert"
"It doesn't snow in the desert" you say looking at your feet.Sam breathed out of his mouth and a small fog came out of his mouth.
"It's also not this cold" he gets out of bed and starts pressing buttons on the heater.
"Angel the heater isn't working" You run to the header and start hitting it.
"Damit,Work before Dean wakes up!" You start kicking it.
You hear Dean waking up.
"Why is it so cold!"he grabs the blanket off of Sams bed.
"Dean it's snowing" Sam says
"So?"
"So we are in Vegas"
"Doesn't Vegas get snow?"
"No.Its also colder than it should be"Dean huffs and grabs two pairs of sweatpants and a flannel.He goes to bathroom to change.
"Angel are you going to change?" Sam asks grabbing the Same as Dean.
"I'll just put on my onesie or something"
"You own a onesie?" Dean said laughing.
"You own a different type of shirt other than plaid?"
"Point" Sam goes to the bathroom to change.
"Dean I'm cold!" You say hugging him.
"Me too pancake"
"You guys don't really call me that anymore Hell Hound"
"We are going to fix that" you let go of him and knock on the bathroom door.
"Sam open up!" You yell
"I'm busy!"
"With what?"
"Nothing!"
"If you don't open the door then I will cut your hair!" I hear the lock click and the door opened.You push Sam out of the way and lock the door.You slip off your clothes and turn on the shower.No water.You sigh and put your clothes back on.You walk out of  the bathroom and climb into the bed again.
"The heater doesn't work!" Dean yelled.
"Yeah Dean.Me and Sam already figured that out.The shower doesn't work either" you say taking all of the blankets.
"This is messed up.Do we think it's a monster?" Dean said grabbing his hair gel out of his dufflel bag.
"MY HAIR GEL IS FROZEN!" Dean threw it at the wall.
"Do you guys think everything is a monster?"
"Yes" Sam and Dean say at the same time.
"Don't you think that it's just bad luck?"
"We don't get bad luck" Sam Throws your duffel bag at you.
"Says the guy who lost a shoe" Dean says smirking.
"You got scared by a cat,Dog and the fact that are hotel room was on the 9th floor" Sam snaps back.
"I loved that day" you said sighing.
"I didn't"
"My shoe is in the gutter because of that" you put your hand on sams shoulder
"We can buy you a new one"
-----------------------------------
You and Dean where walking on the streets to the public library when you saw something funny.
"Dean? Dose that person look really really REALLY cold to you?"
You ask taking a sip of your coffee.
"There in the snow"
"Yes I know that,But look at all of them.Do you see something they all have in common?"
"Mmm no" God he's stupid.
"There all Un-Happy"
"I knew that" Dean said.you roll your eyes.
"But why would people be miserable in the snow?" Someone hits you in the arm with a snow ball.You mutter a very bad swear word.
"How am I supposed to know that pancake?"

🕡HOUR SKIP:AT THE LIBRARY🕙
"Okay get this,A 15 year old girl Haliee Foster,Died in the snow from Hypothermia.She was from here but she went to Canada to see the snow." You shove the laptop at Dean.
"So this Haliee girl is a vengeful spirt?"
"Makes sense why all those people where playing in the snow when there miserable.She's killing them the same way she died"
"Great,Were hunting Mother Nature"Dean throws a book on the table.
"More like the Snow Queen"
"Elsa?"
"Then who's her king?"
"Snow mister?" You and Dean laugh so hard that the librarian has to tell you guys to shut up.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
You and Sam where driving in deep silence,You guys just had a huge fight.Dean was gone.
"Angel we have to find Dean" Sam said speeding up on the road.
"I think I might know where he is" you say taking out your phone to check the time.Its 12:46 pm.Damit.
"Where?" Sam asks you
"Let's see,Vegas+Dean Winchester=A casino/Bar"
"Right.But there's 50 billion casinos in Vegas."
"What phone did Dean have on him?" You ask looking through your contacts.
"Probably his Agent Wilden one.Why?"
"Would his location be on?"
"Probably not"
"Than hold on" you dial the phone Dean has on him and he answers it on the forth ring.
"Agent Wilden"He says drunkly
"Hello Agent,I was just wondering if I could come and talk to you about my Husband Harry"You say in a fake southern accent.
"I'm sorry,Who?"
"My husband,Harry Golden.Dont you remember? He died Earlier this week?"
"Oh yes Mrs.Golden.I remember now.I am at the Little Green Frog casino.I will
Be at  table 45.Please do come" he hangs up the phone and you start laughing.
"He's so drunk he just told me where he was!" You say laughing so hard you where crying.
"Than where is he?"
"Little Green Frog casino table 45"
"Wow he really must be drunk" Sam says turning into a street with a while bunch of casinos on it.You and Sam walk inside to find Dean all over a pretty red head.
"Dean,Dean let's go"Sam says tugging on his brothers jacket.
"No Sam.I am staying here"
"Please hell hound,Can we please go?"you say giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes ever to exist.
"Pancake? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in a frying pan?" Dean laughs at his own joke.Wow lame much.
"Aren't you supposed to be dead?"You snap back at him.
"Sammy is to you know"
"WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP SO WE CAN LEAVE!" Sam yells and the whole casino looks at us.Dean huffs and walks out of the casino.Me and Sam following behind him.
"Pancake,Did I scare you back there?" Sam asks
"No.You might have scared some other people though"
"I WANNA GO BACK TO THE CHICKS!" Dean yelled drunkly.
"We can get you some baby chickens if you want chicks" I say grabbing his arm.Dean gets into the car and Sam gets into the driver side.I hear a load BEDO BEDO sound and a police Car shows up out of no where.Inside are two cops.Black eyes.
"Can't I have one day without you son of bitches?"I ask taking out my angel blade.
"Sorry sweetie.Are boss is demanding"The 'Cops' run at me and I charge towards them.I Sab the first one and the other gets out of the body before I could stab it.The alive officer sees me with a bloody blade and a dead guy on the ground and thinks the worst.
"You are coming with me! Tell your friends to not wait up"The cop grabs both my arms and handcuffs me."Well this is just peachy"I mumble to my self in the back seat of a cop car.