Really,Annie?

As I sat in the crappy motel room somewhere in Wisconsin.I was flipping through the channels and I found the original Annie in tv.I mean I know people all have there favourites but Annie is mine.Dean walked in and instantly knew what I was watching
"Really,Annie? I thought We trained you better than that Pancake"
"It's a hard enough life of us!" I said quoting the movie.
"No stop,Or else you will pay" Dean said smacking the top of the tv.
"Oh my goodness,oh my goodness"I said putting my hand on my mouth
"That's it"Dean said reaching for  the remote.

"Noooo.You have your favourites and I have mine" I ran into the bathroom with the remote.
"Really the bathroom,Fine you can hide but you can't stay in there without food"
"Joke on you,I just ate!" I said playing with the volume button on the remote.Ha! Lucky Dean,The tv can only be shut off and on by the remote.
"Nooo Pancake.Stop just stop" Dean started banging on the door.
Just then I Hurd Sam coming into the motel.

"Dude seriously,Annie" Sam asked Dean.
"It's not me its Angel!" He yelled.
"Sure.Blame pancake to your obvious addiction to weird things on tv.
I will get Sam back for saying Annie is weird.

Sam was at the library trying to find out anything he can about Regina Vanderbilt and me and Dean where at the motel talking about demons and everything else that goes bump in the night."Hey pancake don't get me wrong,I love this conversation but I'm HUNGRYYYYY" Dean said clutching his fists on the table."And you are telling me this why? It's not my fault you let Sam take the Impala." I said grabbing my phone from my back pocket of my jeans."I don't understand these things." Dean said grabbing my phone from me the minute I put my passcode in."I mean yes I know how to dial a number and maybe if I'm having a good day send a quick text.But other than that I don't understand anything about these"Dean took my phone case off and then finshed his sentence."iPhones"
"Hey Dean are you okay?" I asked trying to reach for my phone.Damit he's like a feet taller than me.
"Of course pancake why wouldn't I be?"
"Um because you just amited that you don't know something"
"Yes well whatever.AH HA! Who is this 'Jack' that you have been texting." Dean said running with my phone with his arm raised high enough that he can read the messages and me not being able to grab my phone away.
"No one.Now give it back!" I said hitting his chest.Of course he can't feel it because of his abbs.
"Awe is pancake nervous about me finding anything?" Dean said in a baby voice.
"No! But how would you feel if I took you're phone?"
"Well I wouldn't care becuse I'm not HIDING anything"
I ran to get his phone out of his jacket pocket that was hanging on the  chair.

"Have fun looking on my phone.Since the only people I ever text is Sammy.And the only people who I ever call is always because of a job.Awe Jack sends little hearts." Dean said closing the door to his bedroom.
I decide the only way to win this is to play along.So I text Sammy asking him for a embarrassing picture of Dean.Since he has my phone.Sam was obviously confused but he sent one anyways.Then I sent a mass text to all 134 people on his contacts.All hunters obviously.

Dean:Hello People of earth, I would just like to be completely honest with you.I masterbate every night and get a bonner every time I get pie.I am also gay AF.Sincerely,Dean Winchester.

I clicked send and I Hurd my phone go off with a text

I clicked send and I Hurd my phone go off with a text.All of the sudden I Hurd Dean open the door and he started swearing so much I could probably not even repeat all of the words.

"What the hell Angel!" He said grabbing his phone. "I thought you said you had nothing to hide Dean?" I said smiling.
"Yeah I don't.But you clearly do considering I just red all of you're text messages with 'Jack' And I saw stuff I can not unsee." He said throwing my phone back at me.
"Yay phone I have missed you!" I said hugging it.
"Soon you're going to be missing you're life." Dean said trying to text everyone I had texted and convincing them that I had sent the text.
Sam walked in about 12 minutes later.
"Um hey gay ass." He said smirking.
"IT WASNT ME IT WAS ANGEL!!!" Dean said throwing his phone on the floor.
"Yes I know.Because Dean Winchester wouldn't ask for a embarrassing photo of him self." Sam said placing his laptop on the table in front of me.
"Yeah.Also are little pancake is a very bad girl." Dean said smirking. Let's just say my face went from my normal colour to redder than a tomato.
"Meaning?" Sam asked
"Meaning she likes to take pictures.And other stuff" Dean said laughing.
Sam got what Dean was saying and has a sad look on his face.
"Dean that's really personal.Its not like you haven't done anything like that before." Sam said hugging me.
"It's okay Pancake.Dean is just an asshole.You are supposed to have a life outside of hunting." Sam whispered.At least he was nice.Maybe Dean did the Same thing to Sam when he was littler.

"Well I'm going to go to my room" I said angrily.
"To take more photos and send them to Jack?" Dean asked taking a sip from his flask.I marched over to Dean and handed Sam my phone."keep it away from Dean" I said.Sam shook his head.
I grabbed deans flask from him and all of the rest of the alochol in the motel."Not my alochol!" Dean said getting up off of the crappy bed.I ran to Sam and he handed me my phone.I thanked him and reached into his jacket pocket.I pulled out the keys to Baby and ran out of the Winchesters motel room and into baby.

I quickly turned the keys and started driving fast enough that Dean wouldn't be able to catch up to me.I laughed and slowed down to the speed limit.my phone beeped and I got a text from Dean.

Dean:You even breathe in baby wrong and I will ring your neck.
Angel:What? You want me to crash her into a tree? Okay.I will.
Dean:Angel I swear.
Angel:Don't swear.its not very human.
Dean:yeah whatever.While you are in town can you get some food.And pie.
Angel:Why? So you can get a bonner?
Dean:F U
Angel:U wish!

Yesss I have finally won something against Dean Winchester.And it felt really good.

As I walked into McDonalds I saw a little girl that looked like me when I was little.And the man sitting next to her looked like my father.Wait it is my father.I remember this day,It was the day my father had came home from working a job.It was my birthday.A waitress came over and took my cup and food away from me.The waitress was my mother. THIS ISN'T REAL THIS IS FAKE I said to my self.I started to walk away from the McDonalds as a familiar face was standing right in front of me.Gabriel.
(Quick ATHORS NOTE!!!!!!)
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONVERSATION.
THIS TYPE OF TEXT=Gabe
THIS TYPE OF TEXT=Angel
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
"Hello Angel"
"Gabriel where the heck am I?!"
"You my sweet little honey blossom,Are in my own world"
"Meaning?"
"Meaning the only way you will be able to get out is if you play your part"
"Parts as in like life?"
Yes,And life as in life WITHOUT Sam and Dean.Oh and that drunk Bobby"
"You are sick.Why are you doing this to me?"
"No kid should have to deal with what you are dealing with.Dead dad,Dead mom,Sam and Dean."
"Sam and Dean are nice"
Are they Really?"
"Shut up shut up SHUT UP!"
"Be happy that you are getting what you are wishing for"
And with that,Angel was standing alone in McDonalds as a little 5 year old.