Mercilessly Silent

"He's asking... For you."

"You can't be serious!" Petra exclaimed.

Jesse nodded, "Welcome to the deepest pit in fire world." With a smile even more shattered than her words.

"So, what do we do?" Petra was desperately trying to hide the rising panic in her voice. 

"Nothing."

"Why not?" 

Jesse's voice became sharper somehow, "he's already got you."

That was when Petra woke up.

Mossy stone bricks were all she could see above her, and by the slimy feeling on Petra's back she knew that was what the floor was made of too. Hazily, she pushed herself to a dizzy stance. At least she still had everything, her sword, her armor, her pride. They could come in handy. Well, her pride was something she would rather not put in harms way, but that's a discussion for another time. 

"At least I'm not alone anymore." 

Petra turned, trying to find where the voice had come from, and was me with striking emerald eyes that could only be Jesse's.

"That's it," she said.

"Huh?" Petra asked. 

"We can't stop him anymore"

"So...this is the end?" 

Jesse suddenly burst out laughing, "since when have either of us let someone decide that doing something was impossible? Heck, since when did we ever let something be impossible huh?

"So we can still fight him?" Petra's face was scrunched up in confusion.

"Well duh!" 

"How?"

"I'm here because I'm making command blocks for him, you're here to lead his army." Jesse stated, while pacing the length of the cell,"really he's depending on us for so much that it won't be difficult to...cause some chaos."

"Just wait! Soon Herobrine will be begging for mercy!" Petra didn't care that she sounded needlessly aggressive. For the first time in months, the two had a plan. 

"Well, good night!" Jesse exclamed suddenly. 

"It's night already?"

Jesse shrugged, "I don't know, I lost track a while ago." Then fell asleep, leaving Petra to the mercy of the silent room. Thinking about what was to come.