This is Real, I promise.

"Lukas? What are you doing here?"

"is this another twisted dream? It is isn't it? There's no way this is really," Lukas broke down into sobbing that sounded as though he was on the brink of insanity, "I'm just going to wake up a-an-and The Order of the S-St-Stone will be g-gone! P-Petra dead, y-you're supposed to be dead, a-a-and e-e-everyth-thing will be—" He was whimpering now, shaking so hard he couldn't speak. 

Petra's light snoring suddenly stopped, "Jesse?," she called, "You're not going insane are you?"

Horrified, Lukas shrunk back into the corner of his cell, shrieking between sobs, "Why are these dreams so horrible! I want to wake up! I want to wake up!"  

"Jesse? What the heck is wrong?!" The redhead was now panicked. 

With every single syllable Petra said, Lukas seemed to go deeper into hysterics. Jesse spoke as calmly as she could, in hopes to make Lukas relax. 

"Lukas is here," she said boldly, "and I can prove he's not dreaming." 

Hearing this, Lukas cautiously shuffled over to the metal bars. Jesse outstretched a hand Lukas grabbed on, "you can't feel pain in dreams," Jesse explained, "So..." Jesse pinched Lukas on the arm, and the blonde yelped in surprise. 

"If I'm not dreaming," Lukas realized, "Then you guys are alive?" 

"Yeah, we're alive"

"What happened?"

"Well," Petra started to explain, "uh... Huh how the heck do I explain this?"

"With words Petra," Jesse rolled her eyes.

"Not the time!" 

"Sorry."

Explaining the plan to Lukas was long and tedious, in fact, they didn't have time to explain all of it, the chance Jesse and Petra had been waiting for had arrived.