Chapter 13, Smoden defeated.

The debris from the explosion soon cleared and left Smoden visible. Smoden has put a forcefield around himself and the Sharma so he had not a single scratch on his mouse face.
"You are such fools, Aidan is hardly a threat than I am." Smoden said, floating upwards. Alex and Jamie and everyone else finished their business.
"We don't want to kill you. Only to tell you the truth." Jamie said, pulling out the DVD from under his shirt.
"Truth? What truth? You did this to me did you not?" Smoden replied. Vic flew Eric back down to thw ground and Mingyu and Squidbrain hopped out of the stands and next to Alex and Jamie.
"Did they ever show you the security footage of when you became you?" Alex asked.
"No, they said it was too gruesome to see," Smoden said floating back down.
"Well why don't you see it for yourself." Jamie replied. So that's what the DVD was. Security footage of when Smoden was pushed by Aidan. Smoden touched the ground and strode over to Jamie. He snatched the DVD out of his hands and walked out of the room, towards Kate's desk. Mingyu and Squidbrain stayed behind to undo the Sharma's, and all the parent's ropes. The rest of them followed Smoden.
Kate was cowering behind her desk, when she saw the Lords.
"Master Smoden, I heard the big explosion and was wondering if you we're oka-"
"Move aside slave." He ordered Kate.
"Okay." She replied and exited the room.
"Tuh, and this is going to change my mind about you? You pushed me-" he watched on Kate's computer as Aidan pushed Smoden onto the Lapgon. "I-I, what just happened?"
"You were told the truth." Alex replied.
"Oh-oh my, what have I don-"
"Don't," Eric stopped him.
"All we want is an apology," Jamie said. Alex raised an eyebrow at him
"And for you to stop killing Lords, turn off the Lapgon, and make these children pay." Alex chimed in.
"R-really? That's it? You don't want to kill me?"
"It's not in a Lords nature to kill," the Sharma said. Squidbrain and Mingyu had entered the room with a beat up Sharma. Smoden turned to him.
"B-but she killed Aidan, and he killed Prudence," Smoden said pointing to Alex and Jamie.
"They were robots," the Sharma said.
"Oh-oh," Smodem replied. Alex and everyone else, (not including Mingyu and Jamie), ran to their parents. A man with a cloudy beard ran up to Squidbrain,
"Sana!" He screamed to her. So that was Squidbrain's real name.