Chapter Two

Thankyouu so so so so so much for continuing to read Polly's Story. I never thought I would get almost 300 reads! :D I know how it ends and what's gon'aa happen in Book Two, I just need to write them up here!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee go to youur local Bookstore and find Remember Me by Christopher Pike! It's quite a thick book since it's 700/800 pages but it's worth it 'cause it's an ammaazziin story! :D I've just finished it and it only took me, like, a day! Thankyouu Christopher Pike for writing such a great book! I wish I had my own Sam O'Connor ;) (Youu'll understand if youu read it!)

          * * *______________________________________________________* * *

Lessons were not much different from America. Everyone wore matching uniforms; - grey tops and checked skirts, longer than Megan's! - You could easily tell the nerds from the populars. They all had their own cliques and stayed seperate from the people that didn't fit in with them. Being the new girl came with advantages and disadvantages.

In Geography, I sat on the back row with Megan. We were assigned as partners and got on quickly. In English, I sat on the back row again. A small boy with dyed black hair sat beside me with his i-Pod on full volume. I've always hated English so to have double was hell for me. I pushed my own earphones in my ears but with the volume low. The teacher never noticed us, just let us continue as we were.

In Drama, we were assigned into small groups and told to work on some scripts. Drama had always been my best subject. My previous Drama teachers had said I was talented and had a naturally loud, dramatic attitude. My group didn't accept me straight away; they were the type that knew they were good and liked to boast about it.

Megan led me to a set of benches in the private gardens after grabbing some food from the canteen. It was like the Main Hall but smaller and in a seperate building. It had no heating so it was only used to provide lunch each day and then close up again. I chose a chicken wrap and a juicy apple. Megan also took a chicken wrap. Lunch went fast and I soon collected my bags to walk to Maths.

Some populars chose to question me in Maths. The boys flirted and the girls tried to hook me up with them. Obviously telling them I wasn't interested wasn't the right thing to say. They started chanting rude names and swear words at me. After a while, they got so loud the teacher finally noticed and sent us all out to the corridor. I started to see red so I got up and shoved my chair over, its legs in the air. Pushed a couple chairs over too, they landed on their heads.

Mr Leonard was not amused.

"What is going on?" He queried.

The alpha male spoke first, clearing his throat he turned to his friends. "We were concentrating, Sir. We've done nothing wrong. She-" He glared at me. "Was saying rude things to us. We've done nothing."

I argued, defending myself and insisting I was telling the truth. If Mr Leonard had seen my report from St Paul's Academy he wouldn't have believed me but the other teenagers involved didn't act like the "goody-goody" type either.

Did I really just get myself in trouble on my first proper day? Grandma will kill me for sure. In eleven days she will come to England, to Blue Meadows, to see my teachers and she'll be disappointed, again. I've let her down again.

How would Mr Leonard punish us? Would he give us a sanction or was he a push over?

 I had another Drama lesson before the end of the school day but I couldn't really concentrate. Atleast acting meant I could focus on someone's problems other than my own. My group finally let me show them how good I could be (Although I wasn't at my best) and they relaxed a little. We got a grand applause when we performed on the stage in the open space. Coming down the steps afterwards, I was on a high. That's what performing always did; gave me this massive buzz that I can't describe, that puts me in a great mood for hours following it.