~Chapter 1~

Prince POV

    I was walking hand-in-hand with my girlfriend of three years through the park telling her about how my mom was trippin' cuz I came in late. She was laughing hard and I could swear that she almost died when I told her how red my face was after my mom smacked me across it. Don't get me wrong I love (y/n) with all my heart but the only reason I told her this story was to lighten her up for this...

    While (Y/n)was still laughing I stopped walking and she looked back at me with the 'you good?' face an I guess she knew something was up because she walked back to me with concerned look on her face.

POV Over

(Y/n)'s POV

    I was still laughing my ass off when I noticed...Prince wasn't by my side. I turned around and he was standing there lookin sad so I shot him that 'you good?' look and he just sighed.

(Y/n)- "Bae you alright?" I asked concern in my voice.

Prince- "Actually...  no I'm not." He said. I began to grow worried.

(Y/n)-" Well what's wrong?" I asked in a more curious tone.

Prince- "(Y/n)I have something to tell u an I know you're probably going to hate me for it but ...I had sex with another girl." He said nervously.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

   I couldn't do anything. I was in complete and utter shock.

---------------------------------------------------

There it is The first chapter!

Did you like It?

Comments/Vote/Share with everyone.

Thanks for reading!

If you have any questions find me on:

Instagram @AyTrendyMee

Kik @....PeopleSmh....

Keek @doit_like_beauty

Oovoo @autumnstar2000

Even Facebook @Autie Jayy

That's all for now.

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!