~Chapter 19~

Chres POV (continued)

Chres- "Whoooo you textin'?"

Ari- "Jasmine" She said without looking up.

Jasmine is one of Ari's old high-school friends. Very perky little one if you ask me. She's really cool though.

Chres- "Awe. Well let's get you dressed!"

Ari- "Okay!" She said jumping up.

In the end we came up with:

A peach sweatheart dress an nude color 6 inch platformed pumps. A small gold heart locket and bangle set to match.

I decided that the outfit would go best with a more natural approach make-up wise so that's how we did it. We did a light coat of a nude color eyeliner with a gold shade and clear maxi lip-gloss. She looked gorgeous. Yeah I'm pretty awesome.

So after she was ready I told her I was going to go get us some breakfast but I went to Ray's to get him dressed because he wanted to match Ari. He's so lame but I decided to help him anyway.

Ray's House

Ray- "Aye thanks for helping me bro, I just really want this day to go right. You know?"

Chres- "Yeah I get it, I get the same way sometimes," I started. "That's how I got with Tracey."

Ray- "Awe yeah I remember that chick........ total psychopath."

Chres- "I know right. I still cant believe she almost killed me because I didn't get her flowers to go with the chocolates I got her for her birthday."

Ray- "That chick was insane but at least she's gone now."

Chres- "Truest. haha."

Ray- "Ok I'm ready." He said opening the bathroom door and stepping out to let me see.

Chres- "Dude I am AWESOME! You guys are gonna look great together all because of me. But I gotta get going. I told Ari I'd get breakfast. See you in an hour bro."

Ray- "Later dude."

Chres and Ari's House

Chres- "Ari I got eats!"

Ari- "Yes!" She yelled rushing down the stairs."What did you bring?"

Chres- "CEREAL!"

Ari- "Your kidding right?"

Chres- "Of course I'm not."

Ari- "I waited a hour for cereal?" She said in an adjustment of tone.

Chres- "Yes, Yes you did. But I have a really good excuse," I started. "There was a really long line." I finished.

Ari- "You know you are a real dick sometimes." She said shaking her head and chuckling at the same time.

Chres- "Haha, yeah." I said smiling walking behind her to the kitchen.

POV Over

Ari POV

I grabbed two bowls an two spoons while he got the milk and opened up the cereal box.

He of course got Honeycombs. It's his favorite kind. He poured the cereal and I poured us both a glass of orange juice an walked back over to the table. He poured the milk and we ate.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth again. Re-aplyed my lip gloss then the doorbell rang.

Oh shit he's here.

I put my shoes back on and made my way down the stairs. As I walked I heard Chres an Ray talking about random upcoming events. I turned into the living room where I knew they were standing.

Chres looked over an smiled. He hit Ray's arm an he turned around an did the same thing. He walked over to me an grabbed my hand.

Ray- "You look amazing Arianna."

I cringed at the name but it was cute how he said it.

Ari- "Thank you. You look great too."

He smiled an let go of my hand as I walked over to Chres and hugged him an told him to  make sure he cleans his room. Man I sounded like a mom, but hey it's whatever I guess.

Ray dapped him and opened the door letting me out first then following behind me. As we walked I heard Chres lock the door. Ray walked ahead of me and opened the car door and helped me in. He closed my door and walked around to the drivers side. I couldn't help but notice we were matching. How did that happen? But it's kinda cute. As I was buckeling my seat belt he got in and grabbed his keys out of the arm rest. He put the key into the ignition an turned the car on. He buckled his seat belt an asked if I was ready to go. I nodded my head yes and he drove off.

POV Over

Ray POV

When I drove off I looked over at her and she smiled. I looked back at the road an decided to start up a conversation.

Ray- "So how was your morning?"

Ari- "It was fine a regular morning, I was just more excited than usual."

Ray- "Why is that?"

Ari- "Because I knew I was going out with you." She said looking down slightly blushing. I smiled.

Ray- "Me too." I said truthfully.

She smiled at the floor as I kept driving.

Ari- "So where are we going?"

Ray- "You'll see when we get there."

The rest of the car ride was silent. But when we arrived her eyes lit up an she shrieked.

-----------------------------------------

Really sorry about the delay I was in the hospital with a pnuemonia. It was tragic. I was puking an coughing everywhere an when I left I showered for two straight days because how dirty I felt. It was nasty. But I'm back now and I feel great. Thank you for being patient.

Sorry it's short you know I'm lazy.

But anyway..............................

Comment/ Vote/ Share 

Until next time!
Next chapter coming super soon!
Byeeee!