~Chapter 6~

Chres POV

When I finished cleaning up the mess I decided to go and grab a couple of snacks for a movie later with (Y/n). I sent her a quick text as I pulled out of the driveway. On my way to the store I was trying to remember if I had locked the door or not. I texted (Y/n) as I walked through the doors of K+J Kandies. (←A.N.I made that up)

text convo

ChresTheKilla- Hey roomy! I dont think I remember to lock the door. *7:13pm

(Y/n)ThatDrilla-u didn't. *7:15pm

ChresTheKilla- Sorry bout that. *7:17

ChresTheKilla- Roomy you there??? *7:26

ChresTheKilla- You okay??? *7:30

'Umm okay'

I was on my way to the check out counter when I got a text. I put all the stuff on the belt pulled my phone out hoping it was (Y/n). I pressed the power button an my screen lit up. YES! Its (Y/n). I unlocked my phone an read the text.

(Y/n)ThatDrilla- HELP ME! *7:50

A billion questions immediately formed in my mind. I figured she must be in trouble I pulled out a $50 dollar bill an yelled keep the change as I ran out. I threw the bags in the back an hopped in the driver's seat. I quickly put the key in the ignition and stomped on the gas pedal. When I got back to the house I almost instantly noticed my front door was open. I ran to the house and stopped at the entrance. I pulled out my gun (that I am licensed to have) and slowly entered. Once I walked in I heard a scream an all to familiar scream. It was (Y/n). It sounded like it came from the kitchen. I tiptoe through the first floor to were the kitchen was. As I turned the corner into the kitchen I was instantly ready to blow somebody left pinky toe off they body. Why you might ask because there in the middle of much kitchen floor layed (Y/n) stripped down completely, curled up in a ball covering her more private areas. She had a red mark on her face and bruises up her right thigh. I ran up the stairs grabbed the blanket from off my bed and ran back downstairs to her. I wrapped her inside the blanket as she layed there shaking. But as I wrapped her I noticed more than just a few bruises. She had cuts going down her back an a gash going down her right calf.

'WTF Happened?'

Chres- "What happened? Who did this?" I asked hastily.

(Y/n)- "It was..."

POV Over

recap-

When I turned around my heart jumped out of my chest and my stomach dropped to a bottomless pit. You will never guess what was there right in front of my face. I had never been more scared in my life. It was-...

recap over

(Y/n) POV

It was him. He smelled of pure smoke an alcohol.

'How did he get in?'

Just then as if on cue Chres texted.

ChresTheKilla-Hey roomy! I don't think I remembered to lock the door.

(Y/n)ThatDrilla- u didn't

ChresTheKilla- Sorry bout that.

Before I could reply he slapped the phone out of my hand then he spoke.

?¿?- "Nice place you got here sweetheart." He said deeply.

(Y/n)- "Thanks." I said sheepishly.

?¿?- "So how you been?" He asked.

(Y/n)- "Fine." I said lowly.

?¿?- "That's good, ironic actually because while you've been "fine" I've been rotting away in a smelly jail cell. Even more ironic thing is it's because of you!" He growled.

(Y/n)- "No. You did that to yourself. I just assisted you." I blurted out knowing I was going to regret it.

And I did. In seconds I was on the ground holding my face an back a couple tears.

?¿?- "Don't disrespect me girl! Do you know who I am?" He screamed.

(Y/n)- "Yes your...-(gco)

?¿?- "Exactly! So get yo shit straight little girl!" He screamed louder.

(Y/n)- "This comin from the douchbag who just escaped from prison." I said standing up.

?¿?- "I wouldn't have had to go if it wasn't for you!" He said as he berated me.

(Y/n)- "You shouldn't have rapped me then!" My voice cracked as I yelled.

?¿?- "I wouldn't have if you weren't so damn purrty. An speaking of you lookin pretty good now too." He said lickin his lips eying my body.

(Y/n)- "You are one sick bastard. "I growled through my teeth.

?¿?- "Maybe so, but what I want I get. Whether it comes to me by choice or by force." He said as I stood there looking tragically discussed. "Stop looking at me like that princess. I dont like that." He said then he slammed his lips into mine.

'EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!'

He ripped my shirt and short off in a matter of seconds. not breaking from my lips once.

'This is sooo gross!!!'

He threw me on the counter top over a flower vase that broke under me and scratched up my back. As I layed there in pain he stripped down to nothing but his boxers and climbed over me. I begged for him to stop but it only encouraged him more. He unhooked my bra slid it off an threw it to the floor as he pulled down my underwear he knocked over my $200 knife set and one of the knives stabbed straight through my leg causing me to scream in pain he pulled down his boxers and I got so scared I almost peed on myself. I tried to fight him off but he was to strong he grabbed my inner thighs tight an spread my legs apart.

'Lord please help me!'

Unfortunately he did not here my prayer because right after' he put his member at my entrance an shoved it inside. I began crying and choking on my tears as he continued to slam inside of me. This was hell. During this he pulled me off the counter an we were now on the floor by the wall.

'I could see my phone. It was so close.'

He wasn't paying me any attention anymore so I reached for the phone an in a quick second it was in my hand. Chres had texted three times. All I texted back was 'HELP ME!' Then I put the phone back. About Two minutes later I heard a car pull up and I guess he did too because he pulled out fast put his clothes on darted to the window all within seconds. Next thing I know Chres was wrapping me up in his blanket.

Chres- "What happened? Who did this?" He asked hastily.

(Y/n)- "It was my brother ........................................................................................

.......................................................................................................

Prodigy." I said weekly.

Chres- "WHAT THE FU-...."

-----------------------------------------------

WTF! Prodigy?!? IKR wasn't expecting that was you.

LoL.

What is Chres gonna do about this one?

Why is (Y/n)'s life so fucked up right now? I mean its only a day into the story.

Did you notice? This is still the day Prince told (Y/n) that he cheated. If you didnt just go back an you'll see.

Lmao.

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Until next time!
Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!