~Chapter 5~

You are going to wanna smack me in a few minutes lol...... But Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

During my talk with Chres I could tell he was sorta....... you know....... well....... pissed! He calmed down a few seconds later so I just shook it off. He pulled me into yet another tight embrace as he was obviously waiting for me to calm down because when I did he  unfortunately pulled away. He stood up and put his hand out for me. He helped me off the couch then he spoke.

Chres- "Okay, so how about you go cook dinner an I'll go clean up that mess upstairs? Sound like a plan?" He asked ever so lightly.

(Y/n)- "Wouldn't you rather me clean up the mess, I mean I did make it?" I asked slightly confused.

Chres-"Uhh or nah! I dont want you cutting your ever so delicate skin on that glass. I'd be a dick if I let you." He said straight away.

(Y/n)- "You'd be a dick if u dont let me clean that up myself." I said curious of his response.

Chres- "I guess I'm a dick then."  He said shrugging his shoulders as he started toward the stairs.

(Y/n)- "Wait, Chres." I said hesitantly, shocked at his answer. "I didn't mean the whole dick thing." I continued guilty.

Chres- "I know." He said with a smirk as he continued up the stairs.

(Y/n)- "What you mean "you know"...?" I said the last two words with finger quotes.

Chres- "You'll understand when your older." He said with a light giggle.

(A.N.- I'd be like whaaat?...LoL)

Man that boy it's somethin else.

I laughed at my last thought.

(A.A.N.- You know because Kevin Hart said it.... and stuff.... yeah I know I'm lame.... Smh.... No judging.... Back to the story.... *facepalms before recontinuing*)

I walked to the kitchen after I was sure Chres was in my room. I was sorta tired so I decided I wasn't going to do anything fancy, so I just made a quick macaroni casserole and popped it in the oven. After 45 minutes of a slow bake at a low 150° degrees I took the casserole out of the oven then turned it off. When I set the casserole down on the table Chres texted

(A.N.-↑↑↑ I messed up it shouldn't be bold like that only the stuff in parenthesis, k? So dont be confused.)

Chres- Went out to grab some snacks for a movie later. BRB love you roomy! LoL!

'LoL wow that guy'

(A.A.N.-↓↓↓ This either so so sorry.)

Just after that I heard footsteps so I thought Chres was trying to scare me but I was way off. When I turned around my heart jumped out of my chest and my stomach dropped to a bottomless pit. You will never guess what was there right in front of my face. I had never been more scared in my life. It was-......

------------------------------------------

Ahhh got you with another cliffhanger! How u feelin.

Okay that was a total douchebag move I'm sorry you can smack me now LoL.

But hey I'm sick cut me some slack¤

So what/who do you think it was?

Find out in the next chapter!

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Got a question? Ask me in my inbox or find me on any of my social media pages listed at the end of chapter 1.

Hope you enjoyed!

Stay tuned.

Until next time!

Next Chapter coming super soon!

Byee!