~Chapter 8~

(Y/n) POV

I skipped away to go and introduce myself to Ray who apparently didnt notice I was here because well....

(Y/n)- "Um hi!" I said a bit nervous.

Ray turned an when he saw me he jumped an fell off the arm of the couch where he was currently sitting.

Ray- "Ouch!" He said and stood up quickly trying to save himself of any further embarrassment.

(Y/n)- "Oh my godfather im so sorry I didnt mean to scare you. I just wanted to introduce myself. Please forgive me." I said worried he wouldn't wanna talk to me. You know because I did scare him and make him fall. Smh I am such a girl.

Ray- "Its fine, it was nothing really, your forgiven." He said "Im Ray btw." He continued.

I let out a sigh of relief before I spoke again.

(Y/n)- "Its nice to meet you. But um I think I should go an help Chres with the kitchen. So we can talk later I guess." I blabbed nervously.

Ray- "Oh yeah me too. Lets go. But first let me ask you something." He said smoothly.

(Y/n)- "What might that be?" I asked curiously excited.

Ray- "Do you have any plans for this weekend?" He asked.

OMG!

(Y/n)- "No actually I dont, why?" I asked trying to play off the over excitement I was experiencing right now.

Ray- "Because I was wondering if you would like to go out Saturday If that's not to much to ask of you." He said and my head exploded.

(Y/n)- "Um sure." I said trying to stay cool.

Ray- "Great! Now we should go help Roc."

(Y/n)- "Who?" I said in reference to "Roc".

Ray- "Oh that's Chresanto's nickname. Like mine is Ray. My real name is Raquan, Ray is just for short." He explained.

(Y/n)- "Ohhh." I said as we walked to the kitchen together.

Chres- "Ahh look who decided to help." He said sarcastically. "Haha I'm just kidding but im done soooo your help is no longer needed." He said.

(Y/n)- "Awe, sorry roomy." I said kinda guilty for making him clean that mess his self but thinking of the mess made me a bit scared. Not the mess itself but what happened to cause it. I played it off though so Chres wouldn't worry.

Chres- "Its fine." He said. "Buuut I'm kinda bored, so you can make it up to me with a movie." He said.

Ray- "Ayee!... I call sitting next to (Y/n)!" Ray yelled with glowing eyes. I started blushing.

Chres- "But I wanted to sit by her, that's my roomy. :'(" He said in a sad baby voice.

Ray- "Fine we'll sit her in the middle."

Chres- "YAY!" He yelled in yet another adorable baby voice but it was more upbeat and exciting this time. "Haha I'm a goofie but lets go." He said as began to laugh.

I gotta pee!

I thought an ran to the bathroom.

POV Over

Prince POV

Wow im dumb! I need to get my life. Its only been a few hours since me an (Y/n) broke up and I'm already all over the place. I was going to go and try to talk to her but I didn't think I could face her this early so I didn't. I truly do want to die at this point. (Y/n) was my everything and I blew it with her by cheating. My God I'm an idiot. 'Man im hungry' I thought completely off the subject of my thoughts.

Brb thoughts.

POV Over

...................................................................

Back at Chres an (Y/n)'s house

Ray's POV

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short but hey I got you.

So! (Y/n) an Ray going out this weekend Turn up! Lmao. This was just a fill in for the next chapter.

An you cant lie that is super cute!

And personally I do love Ray Ray and Roc that's why there they are the main guys in this story btw.

What you thinks up next?

I bet you cant guess it.

How many fingers am I holding up? Bet you cant guess that either.

Lmao I'm just messin with you. A little tomfoolery never hurt anyone. 

Lmao I'm playin again I dont actually say tomfoolery I was messin around again but

..................................................................

Got a question? Ask me in my inbox or find me on any of my social media pages listed at the end of chapter 1!

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!

Sooner than you think too.

Bye!