~Chapter 7~

Chres POV

Prodigy. PRODIGY! Her own brother. He is one sick, twisted, dirty minded bastard who doesn't deserve to live at this point

*Looks Around*

.....ANYWAYS..... After the cops left I called over my bro Ray to help clean up an keep an eye on (Y/n). Before he came me an (Y/n) had a little talk.

Chres- "I'm so lost right now, why would he do that to you? Of all people. You!" I said as confused as I was angry.

(Y/n)- "Me too and I dont know why.  I never knew why." She said tears forming in her eyes.

Chres- "What do you mean "knew"... has he done this before?" I asked with the same sense as before.

(Y/n)- "............."

Chres- "Has he?" I asked slowly becoming impatient.

(Y/n)- "Yes." She said no louder than a whisper as tears  threatened to escape her eyes.

I slowly stood up an whispered to (Y/n) 'come with me' as I reached my hand out to grab hers. She was hesitant at first but she took my hand anyway. I took her upstairs into the bathroom. We still haven't gotten her cleaned up so that's what were doin now. I made her sit on the stool placed in the middle of the floor so we could get her together. The paramedics cleaned up the cuts an stuff but she had to be cleaned. I ran some hot water in a bucket an added a foam soap. I put a towel inside an wet it up then rang a little of the water out. I slowly started to wash her starting at the legs and moving upward. I skipped her private parts and went to her back. I carefully moved the towel around all the cuts being sure not to touch them on account of not wanting to cause her any pain. I handed her the towel and left the bathroom so she could clean her .....areas and decided to go grab her somethin to wear. I quickly grabbed somethin an brought it back to her. When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing a red tank top, black basketball shorts, red elite socks, an a pair of black Nike flipflops. Yeah I know how to dress myself as well as others.... its a talent. LoL. Anyway when she came out I pulled her into a light hug makin sure not to touch any of her wounds. When I pulled away, the doorbell boomed throughout the house.

Chres- "Who is it?" I asked as I walked down the stairs with   (Y/n) following behind.

?¿?- "Its Ray," He said "open up!" He continued.

Chres- "Coming!" I yelled out.

When I opened the door I moved aside letting Ray inside. The first thing he did after he entered was turn on the A.C. Typical Ray for you.

Ray- "Bro its hot asl out there!" He said into the air conditioner.

Chres- "I know right, but you ready to clean up or nah?" I asked ready to hurry an clean this mess up.

Ray- "Uh yeah, just gimme a minute." He said with his face still in front of the A.C.

Just then (Y/n) pulled me to the hallway to talk I can assume.

(Y/n)- "Who is that?" She said in reference to Ray in a bubbly and flirtatious tone.

Chres- "Thats Ray. I thought you guys met." I said confused.

(Y/n)- "Naw, every time he comes over I gotta leave just before he arrives or I'm already gone." She informed me.

Chres- "Awe well, you go introduce yourself and I'll go an start cleaning up, alright?"

(Y/n)- "Alright kool, I'll be in there to help in a minute."

Chres- "No please, take your time." I said politely.

(Y/n)- "EEEH!" She squealed. "Thank you so much I love you roomy!" She said as she hugged me an kissed my cheek.

Chres- " No problem." I said as she skipped off to the living room.

She is somethin else. LoL. Kevin Hart......... I gotta go clean up but I wonder what there talkin about.

(Y/n)'s POV

--------------------------------------------

I'M BACK!!! *Roc voice* LoL!

Sorry its lame just needed to post so y'all wouldn't forget about the story. I had writers block.

Oh and these little POV's are just fill ins. I want this story in full detail so that's how I'm writing it..............................................................................................................................................

Ain't Roc just the greatest guy?

So what do you think they are talkin about?

How do you think Prince is doing?

Do you think hell be back to try an win (Y/n) over again?

Well I guess you'll have to wait till next time to find out.

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Got a question? Ask it. Inbox me or find me on any one of my social media pages listed at the end of chapter 1.

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!