~Chapter 3~

Prince POV

   After (Y/n) left I went to the closest bench sat down an cried for hours. People walked by an kept giving me weird and or worried looks, I just ignored them and continued to cry.

POV Over

(Y/n) POV

   I got out of the shower after about three hours. My finger and toes looked like a couple of raisins. I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself inside. I went to my dresser an grabbed a pair of short shorts and a tank top....What? Its 83° degress out here in Cali. I lotioned my body slowly then slipped into my clothes. I put my phone on the charger an got in my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow that whole conversation between me and Princeton replayed in my head. I pulled a pillow over my face and screamed. When I pulled the pillow off my face it was damp... DAMN! It I didn't know  it was that hot. I sat up from under the covers an wiped my forehead expecting my hand to be wet but it was wasn't.

'Um okay'

    Then a drop fell on my now uncovered leg. I felt my face and it was wet but I wasn't sweating .....I was crying.

   I went to the mirror an my face was soaked. It was now pouring out of my eyes like rain, then those words kept playing over and over and over again in my head.

'I had sex with another girl'

an I cried harder.

I blacked out

When I came to, my roommate Chersanto was pulling me back. I looked around and it looked like my room got turned upside down.

POV Over

----------------------- --------

Dang (Y/n) what did you do?

Good thing Chres was there to stop you, ayee?

Well that's all........................... ..............................................................For now.

Muhahahahahaha

LOL jkjk

I know that was lame...anyways

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Until next time

Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!