~Chapter 18~

Ari POV

So now me an Ray are on our way back to my place so were can eat. Man I can't wait to eat. But anyways I am enjoying every moment of this perfect day I'm having with Ray and I hope he feels the same way.

Ray- "*laughing* "I cannot believe you actually like this song I thought you were joking!"

We were listening to the Dlow Shuffle. And knowing that I'm from Chicago of course imma know it. But people in Cali just don't know where its at lol.

Ari- "Well now you know."

Ray- "An what is really getting me is the fact that you know every single word from every single song of a Disney Channel movie."

Ari- "I know but please don't tell anybody that has to be the most embarrassing thing in the world."

Ray -*still laughing*

"No problem but why that movie?"

Ari- "What?! Lemonade Mouth that ish!"

Ray- *laughing harder*

"No fucking way you are hilarious."

Ari- "Yeah I know." I said poppin my collar.

Ray- "Oh so you cocky now?"

Ari- "Always have been."

Ray- "You know, I like that in a woman, and I can't wait for our date Saturday."

Ari- "Me either."

POV Over

Skipping to 11p.m.

-At the door-

Nobody POV

Ari- "It was nice having you over Ray."

Ray- "It was nice being here." *hugs you, you hug back he daps Chres then leaves*

Ari- "What. A. Guy."

Chres- "I know right."

Ari- "Chres don't be gay."

Chres- "WHAT!"

Ari- "Nothing I just said thanks for setting me up with him. I really do appreciate it. Now go get some sleep, okay?"

Chres- "Anything to see you happy. Goodnight roomy. And I got you for calling me gay."

Ari- "Yeah whatever."

Chres- *kisses your cheek then goes upstairs to bed*

Prince POV

Okay this is getting truly pathetic. Its only been two days almost three and I'm a total wreck. I haven't done anything productive at all. I didn't even go to work today. My life is crap and can you believe that when I told my mom all she said was "I told you so." like dude really. Anyway I have a plan to get her back but I gotta get started right now if I want it to go right because this is gonna be big. So Chres told me she's going on a date with this guy and that's when I come in, apologize and ask her to take me back. Brilliant right? I know but later I gotta get started.

POV Over

Ciarah POV

Hayy so I'm just here wit my main bitch Ashley an nigga Diggy. I been fuckin wit Diggy for the longest. He think this his baby. Ha he is in for some real bullshit. I know it's wrong but hey, I never said I was right, now did I.

Ashley- "Cece get me some juice."

Ciarah- "I'm the pregnant bitch you go get me some juice!" I yelled getting slightly louder.

Ashley- "I don't wanna!" She whined.

Diggy- "I'll just go get you both some juice."

Ciarah- "Thank you bae. See dats why I love me some Diggy, he so mator."

Ashley- "Don't you mean mature dumbass!"

Ciarah- "Yeah dat." Waves her off.

An when Diggy came back wit the juice we was just talkin about nun really.

POV Over

Ray POV

11:30pm

Just got home. Today was a good day. No. Scratch that. Today was a great day. I swear that girl is everything I want. She's smart, pretty, she not a hoe, can eat, got a body, likes me for me, she foreign an she came from Chicago so I know she can fight an got a few stories.

I swear I can't wait for our date. Oh and she can make me laugh that is something I truly love about her. But off the subject I'm tired. So I go upstairs turn on the shower strip out of my clothes and get inside. It felt good to let the water drops smack my skin the way they did. I washed myself, then my hair and got out. I wrapped a towel around my lower waist, water droplets falling from the ends of my wet hair to the floor with every step. I slowly dried my hair and braided it back up. I put on a pair of boxers and some basketball shorts. I put my phone on the charger climbed into my bed and went to sleep.

POV Over

Skipping to Saturday

8 a.m.

Chres POV

-Alarm goes off-

ring! ring! ring!

*smacks the snooze button*

I get out of bed an go straight to Ari's room like every morning expecting her to be asleep but she had just exited the bathroom, her body wrapped in a bathrobe and hair in a towel. She walked up to me with a smile on her face and hugged me tight.

Ari- "I am soo excited roomy, I'm having my first date in what is it three years?!"

Told you she'd forget........ I wish I could do that.

Chres- "Well I'm happy for you now let me shower then we'll get you ready, Okay?"

Ari- "Okay!"

I go to the bathroom, shower, wash my curls, and hop out. I wrapped a towel around my waist then brushed my teeth. I dried my body and curls then brushed my teeth again. Put on some deodorant and body spray then brushed my teeth again.

Finally I put on some boxer a pair of black basketball shorts a white t-shirt a gold chain and my black an white Retro Steel 11's. I was looking flee I know it to. An no I'm not conceited. How? You might ask. Because it's not conceited if your right.

Before I left the bathroom I brushed my teeth one more time mouthwash twice and flossed. Yeah dentists love me.

Anyway when I left the bathroom I saw Ari texting so of course I asked who.

Chres- "Whoooo you textin'?"

Ari- "......."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people it's finally up.

So what do think Prince's plan is?

Do you think it will work and Ari will remember and forgive him or remember and hate him or even remember at all?

Why and when did Chresanto tell Prince about there date?

Who's Ari texting?

Take a guess.

You'll find out all the whos whats and whens in the next chapter.

Lastly I'm bringing in a new character or characters next chapter so be ready.

Annnd that's all for right now soooo.............

Got a question?

Ask me in my inbox or find me on any of my social media pages listed at the end of chapter 1.

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!