~Chapter 13~

Chres POV

Another of my very own POV's.............. Thanks Al.

Anyway............... After I left Ari's room I went to my room grabbed some shorts slipped them on an headed downstairs to make breakfast.

Yeah I know it's Ali's turn but she had a pretty fucked up day yesterday sooooooooooo yeah. I just figured this would cheer her up. Well that, and I just invited Ray over for the day. The whole day.

I have to work but I figured him an Ari could use some time to get to know each other.

.... I went to the table to think about what I should cook. I heard the water come on from upstairs and knew she'd be a while so I had no reason to worry about time. I decided I'd make her favorite. Eggs with cheese and cooked ham, homemade maple and brown sugar oatmeal, and waffles with strawberry syrup and whipped cream. Man that girl loves her some waffles.

As soon as I finished making all the food I looked at it and smiled to myself at how good a job I did for about two minutes.  I let the food cool a little because Ari hates hot food. It's because she has a really sensitive tounge and it gets burned easily and when it does its the funniest thing because the face she makes is priceless.

Im off subject arent I. Well anyway I called up to Ari telling her the food was ready and immediately heard the water go off. I heard some really stuttered movement then she came running down the stairs.

This chick. smh smh.

She came into the kitchen and stopped about a foot past the threshold an took a big whiff. She let out a pleased sigh an sat at the table. As soon as she was done moving around trying to get comfortable the doorbell rang and she sighed about to get up but I brushed past her to get it myself knowing who it was.

Chres- "Ayee!" I said giving him dap.

Ray- "What up bro? And what you cook?? It smell good." He said coming through the door.

Chres- "I'm good........ Eggs, oatmeal, and waffles....... an thanks." I said in response.

I lead him into the kitchen to a patiently waiting Arianna. You know she'd smack me if I ever called her that in front of anyone............ I learned that from experience. Smh.

Chres- "I'll be right back." I said excusing myself.

Ari- "Were you goin??"

Chres- "The bathroom. I gotta take a piss.............................. .......................................................................................................................................................................... plus my nuts itch."

Ari- "-_- TMI, GTFO" Is all she said so I just went.

POV Over

Arianna POV

Chres is so gross he just told me his nuts itch. -_- Like wtf.

But I was very excited to see Ray come through the door. I greeted him with a warm smile and we engaged in a bit of small talk as we waited for Chres to come back.

POV Over

Ray POV

When I got to Roc's kitchen my heart started beating faster as I grew excited to see Ari waiting at the table patiently. When she saw me she smiled big an her eyes were glowing. Guess someone's just as excited to see me as I them.

After Roc said something bout his nuts itching he left the room an I started a small conversations with Ari.

Ray- "So how was your morning?!"

Ari- "Quite fine actually..... And yours!?"

Ray- "Hectic ha, but its better now."

Ari- "What made it so much better??"

Ray- "Your smile did." I answered truthfully. I could tell I made her blush a little but hey I cant help that I'm charming now can I?

Ari- "Thanks." She said as Roc walked in.

Roc- "Iight now who's ready to eat??"

Ray an Ari- "ME!" We both laughed a bit at how thirsty we sounded but hey.

Roc made the plates an we sat down ate an talked for about an hour. Roc had to work so he went upstairs to get dressed.

Ray- "So what's the plan for today?"

Ari- "I have no clue. I didn't even know you were coming over. I was just gonna chill today."

Ray- "Sounds about right. A few movies, a couple games............. .................... should be fun."

Ari- "Ok kool."

Roc came back downstairs dressed ready to go to work. Ari waited at the door for him. She hugged him tight and whispered something in his ear then pulled away.

Roc- "You don't owe me anything." I heard him say lowly.

Ari- "Yes I do now leave before your late for work."

Just after that he left Ari waited till he pulled out of there driveway before closing the door.

Ari- "Alright, you ready for this chill day??" She asked with a raised eyebrow an smile.

Ray- "Yes, yes I am." I answered with a smile.

This is gonna be a fun day.

POV Over

Ciarah POV

Were is that weave at? I just washed it.

*pops gum angrily*

Ugh f^*# it.

POV Over

Prince POV

I wonder what Ari's doing. Oh I'll call her........... wait she broke up with me yesterday didn't she? Well fuck me then.

POV Over

Ashley POV

-------------------------------------------

New character in the next chapter.

How was it?

Not really much else I have to say about this chapter.

Soooooo

Got a question?

Ask me in my inbox or find me on any of my social media pages listed at the end of chapter 1.

Comment/Vote/Share

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!