~Chapter 12~

Chres POV

I woke up this morning feeling good. Like amazing. I dont think I've slept that good in weeks. Well I'm up now so I think imma go hit the shower.

POV Over

Prince POV

I woke up feeling crapy as I dont know what. My eyes were red, puffy and dry. God I look horrible. Nothing I can do about it though. I ran a boiling hot bubble bath in my hand-made porcelain tub and got inside not caring about the burning sensation I was feeling the deeper I went in. Well at least I wasn't until I burned the shit outta my di-....

POV Over

A.N. (Y/n) new name is Arianna. But everyone calls her Ari alright? Alright.

Arianna POV

I woke up this morning feeling Ok. Its not like me to just feel 'ok' usually its AMAZING or FABOU or WONDERFUL or INCREDIMASABLELY FANTASALIOUS! But nooo today im just 'ok'.But can you blame me everything that happened yesterday sucked............ well except the whole time with Ray. ...ANYWAYS.... I got out of bed stretched then I noticed the shower was runnin. My shower in case your confused. So I go into the bathroom knowing exactly who was in there. I slowly grabbed the curtain then I ripped it open, only to be greeted with a shrieking Chresanto.

Chres- "AHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed covering his parts.

Ari- "Wow! If I couldn't see you, there would be nooo way in the world to convince me that, that scream did not come from a female.

Chres snatched the curtain closed and I heard the knob turn then the water go off. Seconds later his hand became visible from behind the curtain and near the towel rack. He reached around for few moments until he noticed it wasn't there.

Ari- "Looking for this?." I asked as he peeped around the curtain to look at me and I held up the towel.

Chres- "That's exactly what I'm looking for. Now if you dont mind." He said reaching for the towel.

Ari- "Actually I do mind," I started "Buuut since I already got you once this morning, here." I continued as I handed him the towel.

Chres- "Thought so." He said in a sligh tone.

He disappeared for a moment then he pulled back the curtain and stepped out.

As soon as both his feet were out the tub and on the ground I snapped a picture of him and he looked good.

Ari- "GOD DAMN that's a sexii ass picture roomy!!" I said and it was.

Chres- "Hehehe now GTFO!" He screamed playfully and pointed at the door.

Ari- "But this is my bathroom." I laughed as he pushed me out the door.

Chres- "Do I look like I care??"

Ari- "Well-....."gco

Chres- "Shut up." He said coming out of the bathroom with some boxers, elite socks and Nike flip flops.

Ari- "Really?! Boy where are yo clothes?"

Chres - "In my drawer. I didn't realize you'd be up this early so I figured it ain't matter........... And why you post that picture of me on IG?! And even if you were awake it ain't nothin you haven't seen before." He winked at me and got up from my bed were he was now sitting to avoid the swing I had just thrown at him.

That boy is too much.

Ari- "Awe and cuz I said it was sexii and true."

Chres- "Whatever but was the caption really necessary?"

Ari- "All I put was 'DAMN! So Chres you gone drop the towel..... #ornah?'

He just rolled his eyes and I threw a pillow at him making him run away. You could hear him open then slam his door shut.

That guy. smh smh.

....Anyways....

After that I went to the bathroom turned on the shower and hopped inside. The water feels nice and I can hear Roc on his way down the stairs so I know hes going to make me breakfast even though its my turn. Today is gonna be a good day. When I grabbed the  shampoo to wash my hair I immediately thought of Prince. After that, my whole day of yesterday replayed in my mind and my good mood kind of started to go away until Roc of course saved the day.

Roc- "FOODS READY, ROOMY!" He yelled up to me.

I was out of the tub so quick. I dried of quicker than ever lotioned up my body in a quick second and had my clothes on in moments. After my clothes were on I slipped on my Nike flip flops the ones that match Rocs. Yeah were cool like that together lol...... and ran down stairs.

------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter Twelve! (Y/n) finally has her name and now I'm all set to do this story up!

Well thats all I got to say today sooo yeah.

Got a question? Ask me in my inbox or find me on any of my social media pages listed at the end of chapter 1.

Comment/ Vote/ Share

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!

Byee!