~Chapter 17~

Ari POV

So me an Ray were in the car on our way to Chipotle having a little small talk as we were.

Ray-"So tell me some stuff."

Ari-"Like what??"

Ray-"About yourself."

Ari-"Oh, well what do you wanna know??"

Ray-"Um let's start with the basics; so what your favorite color or colors, ig.?"

Ari-"My favorite colors are: green,  royal blue, purple, yellow, red, gold, hot pink, turquoise, and scarlet. Then there's  just about every other color known to man."

Ray-"Wow okay then, "He started. "What about favorite foods??"

Ari-"My favorite foods are: tacos, steak tacos, chicken tacos, lobster, macaroni and cheese, garlic roasted mashed potatoes with hand sliced bacon bits, grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato basil cream sauce on the side, and letuce."

Ray-"Okay so I get the first 7 that you named because they all sound absolutely fucking amazing but just letuce, like plain letuce??" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Ari-"Yep, I think plain letuce is the best!"

Ray-"Awe okay then. Play any sports or nah??"

Ari-"I used to play them all a few years back and i mean all of them but now I swim and I box an I hoop a lil every now and again but thats all."

Ray-"Oh thats good nice to know you keepin fit. And  another question, and don't get mad but, why is someone that looks like that(points to Ari)single? I mean I don't mind it but I just don't get it."

That question stopped  me in my tracks. How was I supposed to tell him that without breaking down. I can't ill just tell him…

Ari-"I don't really know. I don't get asked out on to many dates." I said lying straight through my teeth but I can't have him feeling sorry for me.

Ray-"I find that truly hard to believe but okay."

That was close and Chres says I'm a terrible lier maybe its just with him. I swear that guy can see straight through me.

POV Over

Chres POV

Only two more hours of listening to talentless people and telling them they sound great when in reality they sound like a cat being hit my a semi-truck.!

Anyways I'm kinda hungry, I really shouls have asked Ari but I dont wanna be a bother to her while she's on her date thats not a date.

On the other hand you could say its a date; I set it up. I figured she needed something to get her mind off of last night. From what I can tell it seems to be working. But to be quite honest with you there is a chance she already forgot about it. She has a strong mind she only remembers the little stuff her body automatically rejects any memories she doesn't want. Its a pretty cool feature if you ask me. Only thing that doesn't go away is a break up but thats until she gets someone else who makes her happy.

Thats why I set her up with Ray. He's a cool guy an he knows how to treat a lady. But I gotta get back to work later POV readers.

POV Over

Prince POV

I HATE MY LIFE!!! I really need something to do. Hey weres my yo-yo?? *looks around*

Prince-"ah ha there you are you little fucker.!"

*plays with yo-yo*

POV Over

Ray POV

So we just pulled up to Chipotle and we basically orderer about three of everything on the menu.

Ari-"I am starving I cant wait to get back to the house so we can eat."

Ray-"I know right."

I love talkin to this girl. She's amazing. I can't wait for our date.

POV Over

-------------------------------------------

Heyy I know its short but I didnt want you thinkin I tuned out so stay tuned cuz I am still here for you guys. An to the ones that did thanks for stickin around. Love you!

An I didnt reread so sorry for any mistakes.

Well that's all for now.

Until next time!

Next chapter coming super soon!