Ch 8: Can't Say No

Luna POV:

Some people are too clever, and it makes them dangerous, even if they seem nice, but in the end, they're a bunch of liars. Well, the weekend at the cabin was nice, but now it's back to college, maybe now I might find them.

It's Spring now and apparently this school has a dance, I don't know much about the kind people are familiar with.

"Hey guys!" it was Sam, I have to admit, something about him is...familiar, but I don't know why, "You guys going to the dance?"

"Why would we?" Max asked, "I mean, if you ain't cool, you get ridiculed"

"But it's always fun if you have friends" Emily stated, "So we all are going, for the most fun!"

"You guys have fun" I said,

"You mean We're going to have fun, you're our friend now silly" Emily cheered, "And I'm NOT taking 'no' for an answer"

"I don't know how to dance, and I don't have any dresses, nor do I like wearing them, and I'd prefer to wear my hoodie." I can't let them know.

"We can get you a dress" Sam suggested, "One that you find comfy, and maybe you can bring a nice jacket, that's like a hoodie."

Damn, they really wouldn't take no for an answer, "What about dancing?"

"some people don't even dance, it's about having fun, well, at least for us" Max claimed, 'bout time he said something

"Fine, I'll go" this will be a waste of time.

X64�z3�q<