Ch 15: Mysteries

Sam POV:

I woke up in the middles of the night to a howl, high and sharp, and nearby too.

"Max, psst, Max, wake up, there's a wolf nearby"

Max got up groggy, mumbling something about cheese and crocodiles.

"Make sure to be quiet, and nudge Em awake" he muttered.

Easier said than done, a grumpy Em was as dangerous as a knife, but I had a trick.

"Em, the gumdrop bears are nearby, get up quietly so you won't spook them"

She immediately perked up when she heard 'gumdrop', but apparently, she didn't hear 'quiet'.

"Gumdrop bears?" Em yelled, "I knew this day would come" then promptly ran outside.

"Why did we wake her up again?" I asked,

"Because she'd cry if we didn't"

"Alright, come on"

We rushed outside to see Em surprisingly kind of keeping up with a wolf. It was odd; the wolf wasn't attacking her, or running away from the camp; maybe it was Luna.

"Luna" I yelled, "It's okay we're here to help"

The wolf seemed scared that we named her, and quickly ran off.

"Next time idiot," Max commented, "Don't yell"

It went on like that for days, one of us seeing the wolf, but once it noticed us looking at it, she ran.

"Dammit, Luna" I muttered, "Can't you see that we care, we're even skipping college to help"

We saw those two wolf-people occasionally, but they try to stay hidden, I'm worried about what will happen if Luna gets caught.

==========================================================

Welcome to : A Pointless Excuse with Randy

Sorry for the short chapter, I do them in the same rotating pattern, and I can't always think of lots stuff to write in their perspective

This has been: A Pointless Excuse with Randy